CLAIM: Stormy Daniels expected to appear at Michael Cohen’s hearing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYDailyNews:
Stormy Daniel’s lawyer announced a likely upcoming appearance by the porn actress—at a hearing for President Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen Monday.
Michael Avenatti teased Daniel’s probable presence at the hearing related to the FBI’s raid on Cohen’s home and office.
“I checked and the weather forecast for Mon looks very Stormy,” he said in an ominous tweet.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Avenatti believes the FBI is in possession of records related to his client.
The Hon Kimba Wood’s Order directing Mr. Cohen to appear in person on Mon at 2 pm to potentially answer questions from her could be a problem if he intends on taking the 5th. I checked and the weather forecast for Mon looks very Stormy…#basta
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) April 13, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYDailyNews.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House