CLAIM: Stormy Daniels expected to appear at Michael Cohen’s hearing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYDailyNews:
Stormy Daniel’s lawyer announced a likely upcoming appearance by the porn actress—at a hearing for President Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen Monday.
Michael Avenatti teased Daniel’s probable presence at the hearing related to the FBI’s raid on Cohen’s home and office.
“I checked and the weather forecast for Mon looks very Stormy,” he said in an ominous tweet.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Avenatti believes the FBI is in possession of records related to his client.
The Hon Kimba Wood’s Order directing Mr. Cohen to appear in person on Mon at 2 pm to potentially answer questions from her could be a problem if he intends on taking the 5th. I checked and the weather forecast for Mon looks very Stormy…#basta
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) April 13, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYDailyNews.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- VIDEO: SF Mayor: ‘There’s More Feces … Than I’ve Ever Seen’
- CLAIM: Princes Charles and William refused to meet Trump
- VIDEO: John Bolton Speaks Out on WH Decision To Cancel His CNN Interview, Russia and more
- VIDEO: Trump raves about ‘beautiful’ Queen, internet complains about ‘awkward moment’