CLAIM: Trump and Hannity speak each night after show
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump and Fox News host Sean Hannity often speak on the phone several times a day, according to a new report.
While it was previously known that Trump and Hannity are friendly, and that Trump often watches Hannity’s show due to his tweets praising the conservative host for his ratings, New York Magazine shares new details that show the extent of their relationship.
The article goes on to state the following:
Hannity is reportedly one of a few dozen people who have access to Trump’s official phone line, and the two speak on the phone nearly every night after Hannity’s show.
Current and former White House officials familiar with the relationship told the magazine that the conversations help Trump “decompress” at the end of the day.
One White House official told New York Magazine that Hannity’s influence on the president “fills the void” left by former chief strategist Steve Bannon, and that Hannity’s influence on the president is on the same level as that of other administration officials.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: North Korea responds to Trump canceling summit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Trump releases letter cancelling North Korea summit
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Comey’s taunt about grandchildren
- VIDEO: Trump’s response to new National Anthem policy sends Dems into orbit
- DML TV: Eerie blue flames in Hawaii raise new fears of explosions
- REPORT: Judge denies top news outlets access to sealed records in Mueller investigation
- VIDEO: Trump wants the ‘whole package’ in an immigration deal
- BREAKING: North Korea declares its nuclear test site closed after a ‘huge explosion’
- REPORT: Judge candidate dies 1 day after primary victory
- POLL: Do you agree with Trump’s decision to pull out of the North Korea meeting?