CLAIM: Trump and Hannity speak each night after show
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump and Fox News host Sean Hannity often speak on the phone several times a day, according to a new report.
While it was previously known that Trump and Hannity are friendly, and that Trump often watches Hannity’s show due to his tweets praising the conservative host for his ratings, New York Magazine shares new details that show the extent of their relationship.
The article goes on to state the following:
Hannity is reportedly one of a few dozen people who have access to Trump’s official phone line, and the two speak on the phone nearly every night after Hannity’s show.
Current and former White House officials familiar with the relationship told the magazine that the conversations help Trump “decompress” at the end of the day.
One White House official told New York Magazine that Hannity’s influence on the president “fills the void” left by former chief strategist Steve Bannon, and that Hannity’s influence on the president is on the same level as that of other administration officials.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Four boys ages 12 to 14 are charged with kidnapping and raping a girl
- BREAKING: Details leaked on Trump’s planned announcement, expected compromise on shutdown
- BREAKING: Inside the Mueller team’s decision to dispute BuzzFeed’s explosive story on Trump and Cohen
- EXCLUSIVE: Ann Coulter lambasts President Trump’s compromise proposal with Twitter rampage
- REPORT: Dems’ highly expensive media campaign suggests Trump was right about his foes using shutdown for 2020 strategy
- BREAKING: President Trump makes announcement on proposal to end shutdown (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Skating champion dies by suicide day after being suspended