CLAIM: Trump, Kudlow ‘had it out’ after public contradiction
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump and Larry Kudlow reportedly “had it out” after the top White House economic adviser contradicted the president publicly by saying everyday Americans would be hurt by tariffs on Chinese goods.
An unidentified White House official told The Washington Post that the president and Kudlow spoke after the aide’s appearance on “Fox News Sunday” last weekend.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Trump called Larry, and they had it out,” said the official, according to the newspaper, which added that two other sources described the exchange as cordial.
Other sources reportedly said that Trump repeatedly told Kudlow during the conversation to “not worry about” the consequences of tariffs on U.S. businesses.
The Trump administration announced it would hike tariffs on $200 billion in Chinese products last Friday. Beijing announced higher tariffs on $60 billion in U.S. goods as retaliation.
— The Hill (@thehill) May 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- REPORT: Bill Gates dethroned, no longer second richest person in the world
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar to introduce resolution supporting Israel boycotts [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Black Conservative Shreds Ayanna Pressley’s Racial Purity Comments