Claim: Trump lawyers may seek to block Stormy Daniels interview from airing
A new report claims that President Donald Trump’s legal team may be considering a legal action to stop the airing of an interview with adult film star Stormy Daniels. The “60 Minutes” interview with correspondent Anderson Cooper was recorded last week, but the air date has not been determined.
The Washington Examiner reports: “We understand from well-placed sources they are preparing to file for a legal injunction to prevent it from airing,” a person familiar with the situation told BuzzFeed News.
It’s not certain what the legal argument Trump’s lawyers would use to justify legal action, BuzzFeed reports.
The report continues: Last week, Clifford filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles against Trump, arguing their nondisclosure agreement about her “intimate” relationship with him is invalid because he never signed it. The lawsuit alleges Cohen tried to “intimidate” Clifford and “shut her up” by launching a “bogus arbitration proceeding” against her on Feb. 27.
Clifford and Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen had signed an agreement ahead of the 2016 election that prevented her from speaking about a sexual encounter between herself and Trump in 2006.
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) March 8, 2018
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) March 11, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- VIDEO: Obama comments on improving economy
- REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement
- REPORT: Kanye West pays debt for Chicago mayor candidate
- REPORT: Caravan migrants becoming sick due to severe conditions (Photos, Videos)