CNN reflects on Trump’s campaign, presidency: The only sure thing about Trump is…
DML News App brings you the following must-see video:
CNN is still coming to terms with President Donald J. Trump’s win in 2016. Here, the network’s Michael Smerconish chronicles Trump’s campaign launch and escalator entrance in 2015, admitting that he was proven wrong about Trump’s ability to win the election.
To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Want to show your support for Trump amid the continued attacks against him? A newly-designed bumper sticker allows you to send a powerful message that you stand firmly behind President Trump.
‘I SUPPORT TRUMP’ BUMPER STICKER is just $5
It measures 3 inches by 6 inches and will be mailed via US mail. To order online, click the yellow “ADD TO CART” button located below. You can buy more than one – be sure to select number of bumper stickers desired after you click the yellow “Add To Cart” button.
NOTE: If you prefer to pay by check, make check payable to TV360.
PO Box 704
Amagansett, NY 11930
We use PayPal to process our orders. It is completely safe and secure, and you do not need an account. Just sign in as a guest. *If you have questions about your order contact us at [email protected]
MORE TO WATCH:
Tell Fox News to cut it out! DML News App Founder Dennis Michael Lynch explains how we can support Trump and tell Fox not to start leaning left! Watch:
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘It doesn’t look promising’: Jim Jordan says of impeachment
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Maxine Waters fires back at Ben Carson
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: Mark Levin: Schiff awakened ‘sleeping giant’ with impeachment
- VIDEO: Liberal Democrat lawyer backs Trump after impeachment hearings
- REPORT: Trump administration sends letter to landowners regarding border wall construction
- REPORT: Republican tells Eric Swalwell to ‘shut up’ during impeachment hearing