Comey tweets cryptic video about ‘power of speech’
Former FBI Director James Comey, whose own statements about the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email scandal have been called into question, sent out a video on Twitter Monday morning about the power of speech.
The video includes short comments from several high-profile people and celebrities, including Comey himself, along with Madeleine Albright and transgender Caitlin Jenner.
Comey’s comment in the film on the power of speech is “It validates.”
Scroll down to watch the 34-second video below:
— James Comey (@Comey) March 12, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- BREAKING: Chris Christie releases statement on White House chief of staff role
- REPORT: Eight newly elected Dem governors skip out on meeting with Trump
- REPORT: Maxine Waters’ Campaign ‘Debt’ to Daughter Skyrockets
- BREAKING: Fiance of missing Colorado mom driven away by deputies as FBI search team moves in on his ranch (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Venezuelans now regretting gun ban that stripped them of their weapons
- REPORT: Justice Department releases total cost of Russia investigation since May 2017; it’s staggering
- REPORT: Beloved holiday singer opens up about his son’s fight against liver cancer
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- POLL: Is Michael Cohen telling the truth?