Comey tweets cryptic video about ‘power of speech’
Former FBI Director James Comey, whose own statements about the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email scandal have been called into question, sent out a video on Twitter Monday morning about the power of speech.
The video includes short comments from several high-profile people and celebrities, including Comey himself, along with Madeleine Albright and transgender Caitlin Jenner.
Comey’s comment in the film on the power of speech is “It validates.”
Scroll down to watch the 34-second video below:
— James Comey (@Comey) March 12, 2018
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- POLL: Should actor Peter Fonda be arrested for threatening Barron Trump?
- REPORT: Liberal actress offers to foster migrant children brought to New York
- REPORT: Rasmussen poll reveals who voters blame for border crisis
- Trump Tweet: Will speak to Mexico!
- Melania Trump tweets photos of visit to migrant children camp
- BREAKING: Father shares shocking truth about iconic crying migrant girl used in family separation propaganda
- BREAKING: Supreme Court issues ruling on law enforcement searches of cellphone data
- REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle take their relationship public (photo)