‘Dirty Dozen’ list of produce found with the most pesticides
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Web MD:
April 10, 2018 — Strawberries once again top the annual ”Dirty Dozen” list of produce found with the most pesticides.
And once again, experts not involved in the report say they worry the list will discourage people from eating fruits and vegetables, especially people on budgets who view higher-priced organic produce as unaffordable.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The Environmental Working Group (EWG), a nonprofit organization focused on human health and the environment, issues the “Dirty Dozen” report each year. EWG researchers this year found that more than 98% of samples of strawberries, along with spinach, peaches, nectarines, cherries, and apples, had residue of at least one pesticide. A single sample of strawberries had 20 different pesticides.
- Sweet corn
- Frozen sweet peas
- Honeydew melon
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Web MD.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: 1 injured in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- TRUMP TWEET: Michael Flynn destroyed
- REPORT: Trump makes decision about attending Barbara Bush funeral
- BREAKING: DNC files multimillion dollar lawsuit against Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks
- REPORT: Court battle launched over anti-sanctuary law in California city
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels to Donate NDA Money to Highly Controversial Organization
- UPDATE: Sheriffs killed at Florida restaurant identified
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump New Yorkers protest against Comey at book signing
- REPORT: Water scooter gunmen shoot up beach in Cancun’s tourist zone
- REPORT: Beyoncé Mass to be held at San Francisco cathedral