‘Dirty Dozen’ list of produce found with the most pesticides
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Web MD:
April 10, 2018 — Strawberries once again top the annual ”Dirty Dozen” list of produce found with the most pesticides.
And once again, experts not involved in the report say they worry the list will discourage people from eating fruits and vegetables, especially people on budgets who view higher-priced organic produce as unaffordable.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The Environmental Working Group (EWG), a nonprofit organization focused on human health and the environment, issues the “Dirty Dozen” report each year. EWG researchers this year found that more than 98% of samples of strawberries, along with spinach, peaches, nectarines, cherries, and apples, had residue of at least one pesticide. A single sample of strawberries had 20 different pesticides.
- Sweet corn
- Frozen sweet peas
- Honeydew melon
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Web MD.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: Teacher who asked Trump to deport undocumented students is fired
- REPORT: Company to Cease AR-15 Production for the Civilian Market
- VIDEO: Father of Mollie Tibbetts confirms body found is his daughter