DML: Bernie Sanders Makes Racist Comments About How ‘Lots of White Folks’ Voted

NOVEMBER 11, 2018

WRITTEN BY DML
I ask you to look at the article below from Washington Free Beacon, and then read my commentary.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) took heat from journalists this week for comments about how race may have impacted white voters’ decisions in Tuesday’s midterm elections.

Speaking about white voters’ attitude towards black gubernatorial candidates Andrew Gillum of Florida and Stacey Abrams of Georgia, Sanders told The Daily Beast, “I think you know there are a lot of white folks out there who are not necessarily racist who felt uncomfortable for the first time in their lives about whether or not they wanted to vote for an African-American.”

The article goes on to state the following:

Sanders’ statement was criticized by members of the media, the Burlington Free Press reports. They pointed out Sanders was effectively saying white voters were racist by not voting for the black candidates because they were “uncomfortable.”

The nonsense spewed over race and politics should be long over, but bad actors like Senator Bernie Sanders keeps the flame alive.

I agree with the PBS White House correspondent and MSNBC contributor Yamiche Alcindor who criticized Sanders’ remarks, tweeting, “Many would define not supporting someone based solely on race as racist.”

I remind Mr. Sanders that Americans voted for Obama not once, but twice.  Not only is he black, he has a Muslim sounding name.   And if that isn’t enough for Sanders to ponder — if he wants to claim that only white Democrats voted for Obama, thus, making it appear as if the racists are from the right — I remind the socialist senator that Ben Carson is black.  Carson, a Republican, was a major contender for the presidency, and his biggest supporters were white.

Thus, the idea that “white folks” would not vote for someone because they are African-American is nothing more than an attempt to remain in the headlines and maintain one’s relevancy.  Clearly, Sanders fears he is losing both. — DML

To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.

1. Susan Miler November 11th, 2018 at 9:16 am

DML YOUR COMMENT WAS EXCELLENT!! RIGTBON POINT!! THAN YOU!!

2. Kathy November 11th, 2018 at 9:24 am

If I like you I like you If don’t I don’t . I do not care what color you are

3. Joanne November 11th, 2018 at 9:24 am

The party of throw out the race card every chance they can. What a bunch of hypocrites. Bernie STHU. Your the racist against whites.

4. Capit November 11th, 2018 at 9:33 am

Best comment ever DML. I am so sick of Democrats talking like they aren’t WHITE while bashing the rest. Pathetic! Skin color doesn’t mean a thing but being a lier, a person who thinks they are above the law, a cheat or dishonest does.

5. Kim November 11th, 2018 at 9:45 am

YOU ARE AN OLD EVIL FOOL ~ THE MOTIVATION BEHIND THIS IS JUST LIKE EVIL MINDED OBAMA!!! ~ TO DIVIDE AND CAUSE HATE ~ YOU BOTH HATE OUR COUNTRY AND THE PEOPLE IN IT ~ YOU BOTH ALONG WITH LIKE MINDS HAVE THE PROBLEM WITH IT!!! SHUT UP ABOUT BEING RASIST!!! IT WOULDNT BE SUCH A PROBLEM IF YOU DIDNT KEEP BRINGING IT UP ~ THATS WHY YOU DO IT ~ YOU ARE THE CAUSE ~ I WISH I COULD SMACK YOU ALL UP SIDE THE HEAD RIGHT NOW

6. Kim November 11th, 2018 at 9:51 am

CORRECTION ~ RACIST ~ YOU KNEW WHAT I MEANT

7. Kim November 11th, 2018 at 9:53 am

WE NEED TO GET OUT THERE AND SQUASH THIS CRAP ABOUT RACIST!!!! WE CANT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!! OBAMA HEATED IT UP ~ WE NEED TO STOP IT!!!!!!!

8. J November 11th, 2018 at 10:14 am

Fuck sanders. He does not speak for me.

9. crazyinarizona May 16th, 2019 at 2:49 pm

Look in the mirror, Barnie. You’re white, too.