DML LIVE: Response to Trump and Dems

JANUARY 8, 2019

1. Joanne January 8th, 2019 at 10:39 pm

I agree whole heartedly with you. Great video and yes I shared it.

2. SHIRLEY BLANCHARD January 8th, 2019 at 10:39 pm

Dennis, is to be trusted…he’s only trying to help save our nation’s sovereignty by getting the truth out and what should be done by our leaders who have failed us over the years on this issue.

3. Marion Meyash January 8th, 2019 at 10:41 pm

Dennis foDennisr heavens sake get this video out to the citizens. Send it to President Trump and his cabinet. Send it to Congress and the Senate. You must get your voice heard. I would put on Facebook but I was kicked off for 30 days because I speak the truth!

4. Rebecca January 8th, 2019 at 10:44 pm

I agree with you Dennis, I wish I could afford your knew CDS but my husband has been forced to take SS as IT jobs taken by visa workers mainly from India. Our daughter who nearly escaped death this past April from an unknown disease I know was brought in over the border is still struggling we take it day by day, thanking the good Lord she is still with us. You’re a good man Dennis. Been with you forever but hard keeping up with you for months so much on my plate. I wish you could sit down with President Trump he’s a good man too.

5. S. Dillon January 8th, 2019 at 11:05 pm

i will vote for you in 2020. Run DML.

6. PH January 8th, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Good video, DML.
    I totally agree we should take away All incentives for illegals to come here! One of the ways I think we should do that is to impose massive fines and loss of business license on any employers caught paying illegal immigrants for labor. I agree we need mandatory E-Verify, in addition to the the strongest physical wall we can build. The reason we cannot depend solely on E-Verify is that like all electronic computer systems, it can be hacked, manipulated and programmatically rigged. A prime example of this is our electronic voting systems.
    We also need to keep in mind that although some of these illegal immigrants are coming for jobs, a majority of them are getting paid by ‘Soros-type’ organizations to come here to cause chaos and unleash violence on our citizens.

7. Katin January 8th, 2019 at 11:40 pm

I agree Dennis, too bad you couldn’t go to White House

• Katin January 8th, 2019 at 11:42 pm

By speak with the President

8. Dan January 9th, 2019 at 1:09 am

Finally Dennis, never disagree with anything you said. But I feel it is all systematic, one step at a time. Small battles, then move to everify after border wall.. Just glad you came out with the same frustrations I have

9. Mitch Lehrman January 9th, 2019 at 3:53 am

OK: President Trump had outlined in detail about sending money to Mexico and Central America in his campaign statement. We have a bucket with so many holes and they can only be filled a few at a time.