DML offers Trump $50k to favorite charity in exchange for a White House interview

BY TEAM DML / OCTOBER 16, 2018 /

President Trump took to Twitter on Tuesday that he will be interviewed by Trish Regan on Fox Business at 8pm ET. DML responded to his tweet with an offer.

Trump tweeted: “I will be interviewed tonight by Trish Regan on @FoxBusiness at 8:00 P.M., right after the great Lou Dobbs!”

DML responded:“I’ll donate $50k to your favorite charity if you let me interview you in White House. I make the rules.”

The tweet from DML comes minutes after another tweet from Trump that DML responded to.

Trump had retweeted a tweet from Fox Business announcing the interview.  DML responded: “I’m taking bets. $100 to $1 says POTUS tweets about Yuge Ratings for FoxBiz next week. Takers? Hope Trish asks why you never tweet or mention cutting off jobs magnet to illegals? But I doubt it. At Fox, mentioning cheap labor is more taboo than mentioning Roger’s dirty hands. RIP”

1. Quin October 16th, 2018 at 8:03 pm

Go DML!

2. Party bajek October 16th, 2018 at 8:04 pm

DML ur brilliant!! Can’t wait to hear what happens next!!

3. SHIRLEY Blanchard October 16th, 2018 at 8:10 pm

If that’s what it takes, so be it. Maybe we could find out some answers (maybe) about those looming issues that aren’t being addressed.

4. Wendy October 16th, 2018 at 9:17 pm

I’d donate $$ to watch DML interview Trump and hold his feet to the fire regarding mandatory e-verify.

5. Pat October 16th, 2018 at 9:17 pm

Don’t know why all of a sudden you find it necessary that every word out of your mouth slams the president, especially right before midterms. Seems to me you would push to get the republic vote, so our president has the backing he needs to get this immigration fixed. Your vitriol is so unbecoming Dennis. I used to think you were fair minded, but I’m beginning to wonder what your ulterior motive is for attacking Trump. It’s almost like you have turned into a bully at a very critical time in our country. He needs your support not your apparent hate.

• Patty B October 16th, 2018 at 9:46 pm

DML doesn’t hate the President! Good Lord! He hates the fact that Trump doesn’t do the very best thing to stop the insane flow of people crossing the border and getting visas. Everify! So many already here would also leave. Obviously u haven’t been following DML for very long or u haven’t been listening! He doesn’t love or hate Trump-DML loves our country and what’s best for it. This is probably like me talking to a wall but I thot I’d try.

6. Kathy October 17th, 2018 at 4:25 am

DML I love your tweets. Do you think Trumps sees them? I really do hope so. Because they are everything I would love to ask he