DML: I Respond to Some of Your Emails
Each day I receive emails and messages from our readers. Today, I respond to some of them below.
To send a message, use the submit news button on on websites.
It’s been a crazy but good week for Trump with the jobs numbers report and North Korea talks, but he continued to push for DACA. When will the DVDs be ready for shipment? He needs to get bombarded with the films you made.
DML: As noted, all shipments begin on March 15.
I am reading various reports about the Florida gun bill that passed and that you pushed for while helping Mr Pollack last week. Can you set the record straight about what was and was not included in the bill please.
DML: It’s amazing the nonsense that I receive on a daily basis from misinformed people of America. The biggest misconception is that by raising the age from 18 to 21 to buy a gun in Florida, “Constitutional rights” have been stripped. This is so very untrue. First, the 2nd Amendment says nothing about “age.”
Amendment II: A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
More importantly, the Florida bill does not strip possession, which is the basis of the 2A. Example: A father can go into a gun store in FL, buy a rifle and hand it over to his 18-year-old son.
You are a total POS for backing gun control laws. F*ck off loser!
DML: You’re a fool. I support school safety. If a bump stock is that important to you, perhaps your head needs to be examined.
Tracey did a nice job filling in for you, but I missed my DML fix each day.
DML: Unfortunately, you will have to get used to my absence. I’ll be traveling a lot over the next 6-months making films and expanding our DML APP 2.0 product once it releases. I will do the show as often as I can, but being in two places at one time isn’t something I have mastered. I will be back today at 11am. Thanks for the support.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations