DML responds to AOC’s self-praising tweet
Written by DML
Radical Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was self-loving herself on Twitter Thursday, tweeting often about her performance during the Cohen hearing Wednesday.
Many of her tweets referred to positive articles and comments connected to her line of questioning to Michael Cohen, Trump’s former attorney who is on his way to prison for lying to Congress and other dirty crimes.
It’s sort of equal parts comical and sad that the liberal media felt a need to praise the freshman representative from NY for her questioning of Cohen. It’s funny because she didn’t do anything spectacular — she merely read questions that were prepared for her in advance by staffers. However, you’d be led to believe that she asked the sort of questions that Special Council Mueller should be asking but has not.
It’s sad because the media failed to call her out for asking moronic questions that may have sounded good to her brainless constituency that voter for her, but to the rest of us the messaging was clear: she is clueless in her understanding of how capitalism and property ownership actually works.
Among her silly questions, AOC asked Cohen to explain how Trump tries to enhance his wealth by inflating the value of his assets when it best serves him to do so as in the sale of a property or when declaring his wealth, and then to the contrary how he tries to pay less real estate taxes on those same assets by lowering the assessed value.
Trump basically does what every property owner does, and it’s not illegal. Every property owner in the US knows this to be true. But to AOC and the liberal hacks who praise her every step, she unearthed some great “Trump scheme” that no other representative before her dared to tackle. LOL.
If you read the headlines today, somehow, the Green Deal Plan maker — aka the woman who wants to kill off the farting cows and remove planes from the travel industry — is so brilliant, and is so original, that she and only she is able to find the one missing link that can put Trump in jail. Trump’s greatest crime unearthed by AOC is that he takes advantage of a system that allows property owners to place values to properties they own with the hope that the onlookers, whoever the onlookers may be, will agree to those values.
AOC tweeted: I wonder if after yesterday’s hearing conservatives still think my staff is “overpaid.”
I responded to her tweet, and in doing so probably confused the heck out of her.
Press is basically praising u for not saying something dumb to Cohen. BUT fact is u didn’t say anything smart. U read from prepared list of asinine questions accusing Trump of profiting from his own golf course & lowering property taxes via assessed values. It’s called capitalism
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) March 1, 2019
Watch more DML TV videos.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts