DML TV: Bret Baier says Kelly was controlling force that calmed an undisciplined White House
Written by DML
In my opinion, Bret Baier is the only true journalist who anchors a show on Fox News.
Baier’s ability to report the facts, share the truth, and remain even in his delivery is rare on a network like Fox News. I say this because over the past two years, Fox News has become a propaganda machine that showers its audience with biased opinions throughout the day for the sake of ratings.
Baier called into Fox News Saturday to share his thoughts and analysis about John Kelly being removed from the White House. Baier hit the nail on the head.
Kelly’s position as chief of staff now needs to be filled, and Baier weighed in on possible replacements. But what stood out in his interview was Baier’s honesty when speaking about how important Kelly was to a chaotic White House that has never found its footing under the bizarre and frenzied leadership of Trump.
Baier didn’t say it because he can’t, so I will say it for him — with Kelly out of the White House the Trump administration falls deeper into a dark hole and the leaks will once again begin. But at this point, there isn’t much to leak.
It’s a long interview, but an interview worth listening to if you like the truth. For those with MAGA hats glued so far down on their heads that the eyes get blinded, I suggest skipping the Baier interview and waiting for Monday to come. That’s when Hannity is sure to provide nuggets of anti-Kelly messaging in order to remain biased in his lockstep with the most unconventional president of a lifetime who hires illegal aliens.
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- On a Pacific island, a nuclear dome left behind by the US begins to crack
- DML TV
- REPORT: Arizona Gov. backs Trump on Mexico border closure
- VIDEO: Fox’s Chris Wallace challenges Graham over past comments on ignoring subpoenas
- BREAKING: Project Veritas releases bombshell undercover videos of Beto O’Rourke campaign
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally