DML TV: Bret Baier says Kelly was controlling force that calmed an undisciplined White House
Written by DML
In my opinion, Bret Baier is the only true journalist who anchors a show on Fox News.
Baier’s ability to report the facts, share the truth, and remain even in his delivery is rare on a network like Fox News. I say this because over the past two years, Fox News has become a propaganda machine that showers its audience with biased opinions throughout the day for the sake of ratings.
Baier called into Fox News Saturday to share his thoughts and analysis about John Kelly being removed from the White House. Baier hit the nail on the head.
Kelly’s position as chief of staff now needs to be filled, and Baier weighed in on possible replacements. But what stood out in his interview was Baier’s honesty when speaking about how important Kelly was to a chaotic White House that has never found its footing under the bizarre and frenzied leadership of Trump.
Baier didn’t say it because he can’t, so I will say it for him — with Kelly out of the White House the Trump administration falls deeper into a dark hole and the leaks will once again begin. But at this point, there isn’t much to leak.
It’s a long interview, but an interview worth listening to if you like the truth. For those with MAGA hats glued so far down on their heads that the eyes get blinded, I suggest skipping the Baier interview and waiting for Monday to come. That’s when Hannity is sure to provide nuggets of anti-Kelly messaging in order to remain biased in his lockstep with the most unconventional president of a lifetime who hires illegal aliens.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump cancelling Pelosi’s foreign trip?
- Trump Tweets: Disputed BuzzFeed report and ‘a son that loves his dad’
- REPORT: Trump administration issues stricter rules on travel for lawmakers
- TRUMP TWEET: Makes first public statement on cancelled Pelosi trip
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- REPORT: Federal raids underway throughout Indianapolis
- BREAKING: Supreme Court scraps arguments on Trump census appeal
- REPORT: Bush calls on Trump, Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ and end the shutdown (picture)
- EXCLUSIVE: DML rips into five Democrats on Twitter
- REPORT: Poll: Voters in red state view Pelosi more favorably than Trump