DML TV: Bret Baier says Kelly was controlling force that calmed an undisciplined White House
Written by DML
In my opinion, Bret Baier is the only true journalist who anchors a show on Fox News.
Baier’s ability to report the facts, share the truth, and remain even in his delivery is rare on a network like Fox News. I say this because over the past two years, Fox News has become a propaganda machine that showers its audience with biased opinions throughout the day for the sake of ratings.
Baier called into Fox News Saturday to share his thoughts and analysis about John Kelly being removed from the White House. Baier hit the nail on the head.
Kelly’s position as chief of staff now needs to be filled, and Baier weighed in on possible replacements. But what stood out in his interview was Baier’s honesty when speaking about how important Kelly was to a chaotic White House that has never found its footing under the bizarre and frenzied leadership of Trump.
Baier didn’t say it because he can’t, so I will say it for him — with Kelly out of the White House the Trump administration falls deeper into a dark hole and the leaks will once again begin. But at this point, there isn’t much to leak.
It’s a long interview, but an interview worth listening to if you like the truth. For those with MAGA hats glued so far down on their heads that the eyes get blinded, I suggest skipping the Baier interview and waiting for Monday to come. That’s when Hannity is sure to provide nuggets of anti-Kelly messaging in order to remain biased in his lockstep with the most unconventional president of a lifetime who hires illegal aliens.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: ‘Please pray for CNN’: Cable news network roasted for report condemning ‘thoughts and prayers’
- A new feature for DML News alerts and notifications
- VIDEO: Trump: It’s ‘looking like’ Iran was responsible for Saudi oil attacks
- REPORT: Italian soldier stabbed in throat by man shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’
- REPORT: California Catholic leaders urge Newsom to veto bill on abortions at colleges
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton rages against ‘voter suppression’ in keynote speech