DML TV: Caravan gets bigger, migrants say military won’t stop them
Despite the window dressing optics of deploying a proposed 5,200 troops to stand next to border agents in South Texas, President Trump’s latest tactic isn’t deterring migrants from Central America. In a video interview with Fox News, one migrant tells the Trump-friendly news outlet that he isn’t worried about a military presence.
“I’m coming,” said a migrant named Elvis.
According to the law, the military can do very little other than assist in the transportation of migrants once they cross the border into the US. According to Fox News, the caravan is increasing in size.
DML TV brings you the following must-see video:
— FOX & friends (@foxandfriends) October 30, 2018
Watch more DML TV videos.
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- On a Pacific island, a nuclear dome left behind by the US begins to crack
- DML TV
- REPORT: Arizona Gov. backs Trump on Mexico border closure
- VIDEO: Fox’s Chris Wallace challenges Graham over past comments on ignoring subpoenas
- BREAKING: Project Veritas releases bombshell undercover videos of Beto O’Rourke campaign
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally