DML TV: Caravan gets bigger, migrants say military won’t stop them
Despite the window dressing optics of deploying a proposed 5,200 troops to stand next to border agents in South Texas, President Trump’s latest tactic isn’t deterring migrants from Central America. In a video interview with Fox News, one migrant tells the Trump-friendly news outlet that he isn’t worried about a military presence.
“I’m coming,” said a migrant named Elvis.
According to the law, the military can do very little other than assist in the transportation of migrants once they cross the border into the US. According to Fox News, the caravan is increasing in size.
DML TV brings you the following must-see video:
— FOX & friends (@foxandfriends) October 30, 2018
Watch more DML TV videos.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: ‘Please pray for CNN’: Cable news network roasted for report condemning ‘thoughts and prayers’
- A new feature for DML News alerts and notifications
- VIDEO: Trump: It’s ‘looking like’ Iran was responsible for Saudi oil attacks
- REPORT: Italian soldier stabbed in throat by man shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’
- REPORT: California Catholic leaders urge Newsom to veto bill on abortions at colleges
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton rages against ‘voter suppression’ in keynote speech