DML TV: Coast Guard commandant on Trump administration’s commitment in Puerto Rico
DML TV brings you the following must-see video.
U.S. Coast Guard commandant Adm. Karl Schultz told ABC’s “This Week” Sunday that the Trump administration was “committed” to helping Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria.
“I know that the [federal] efforts that I saw were very much committed to the citizens of the commonwealth of Puerto Rico,” he said.
Schultz avoided challenging the official death toll.
Watch and CHAT LIVE underneath.
LIVE CHAT. Watch more DML TV videos.
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson’s name: ‘It’s the right thing to do’
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?