DML TV: Democrat Senators deliver slams against Kavanaugh in final hour
DML TV brings you the following must-see video. Watch and CHAT LIVE underneath.
Having failed in their efforts to defeat Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh’s likely confirmation, Democrats delivered scathing remarks on the Senate floor Saturday, just prior to the final vote.
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer declared there is one answer to this “sham”… VOTE in November.
Watch the ongoing final debates below:
WATCH: Senate Minority Leader Schumer: “President Trump’s nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the United States Supreme Court has been one of the saddest moments in the history of the Senate.” pic.twitter.com/Tp1w1RjUmr
— NBC News (@NBCNews) October 6, 2018
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer speaks out against Brett Kavanaugh before final Senate vote, suggesting the Supreme Court nominee would oppose Roe V. Wade, health care protections and prosecuting the president https://t.co/R3vAP9Q4Ql pic.twitter.com/BLcXLgJgUT
— CBS News (@CBSNews) October 6, 2018
.@SenSchumer: "Judge Kavanaugh doesn't belong on the [Supreme Court] because he obscured his views, shrouding his jurisprudence in smoke so thick, the American people would never know what he really believed." https://t.co/UFmZVKQxSw pic.twitter.com/A2BVgvUiOo
— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 6, 2018
LIVE CHAT. Watch more DML TV videos.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump cancelling Pelosi’s foreign trip?
- Trump Tweets: Disputed BuzzFeed report and ‘a son that loves his dad’
- REPORT: Trump administration issues stricter rules on travel for lawmakers
- TRUMP TWEET: Makes first public statement on cancelled Pelosi trip
- REPORT: Federal raids underway throughout Indianapolis
- BREAKING: Supreme Court scraps arguments on Trump census appeal
- REPORT: Bush calls on Trump, Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ and end the shutdown (picture)
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- EXCLUSIVE: DML rips into five Democrats on Twitter
- REPORT: Poll: Voters in red state view Pelosi more favorably than Trump