DML TV: Democrat Senators deliver slams against Kavanaugh in final hour
DML TV brings you the following must-see video. Watch and CHAT LIVE underneath.
Having failed in their efforts to defeat Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh’s likely confirmation, Democrats delivered scathing remarks on the Senate floor Saturday, just prior to the final vote.
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer declared there is one answer to this “sham”… VOTE in November.
Watch the ongoing final debates below:
WATCH: Senate Minority Leader Schumer: “President Trump’s nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the United States Supreme Court has been one of the saddest moments in the history of the Senate.” pic.twitter.com/Tp1w1RjUmr
— NBC News (@NBCNews) October 6, 2018
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer speaks out against Brett Kavanaugh before final Senate vote, suggesting the Supreme Court nominee would oppose Roe V. Wade, health care protections and prosecuting the president https://t.co/R3vAP9Q4Ql pic.twitter.com/BLcXLgJgUT
— CBS News (@CBSNews) October 6, 2018
.@SenSchumer: "Judge Kavanaugh doesn't belong on the [Supreme Court] because he obscured his views, shrouding his jurisprudence in smoke so thick, the American people would never know what he really believed." https://t.co/UFmZVKQxSw pic.twitter.com/A2BVgvUiOo
— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 6, 2018
LIVE CHAT. Watch more DML TV videos.
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- On a Pacific island, a nuclear dome left behind by the US begins to crack
- DML TV
- REPORT: Arizona Gov. backs Trump on Mexico border closure
- BREAKING: Project Veritas releases bombshell undercover videos of Beto O’Rourke campaign
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally