DML TV: Disgraced former senate aide turns himself in to FBI
DML TV brings you the following must-see video. Watch and CHAT LIVE underneath.
James Wolfe, the former directory of security for the Senate Intelligence Committee, turned himself in to the FBI Washington field office on Monday.
Wolfe, 58, was arrested Thursday, on charges of lying to FBI agents and the Justice Department on the Russia probe and leaking of classified information.
Wolfe had reportedly worked for the committee for 29 years, and was responsible for safeguarding all classified information in the committee’s possession.
He is accused of leaking information to NY Times journalist Ali Watkins, with whom he reportedly had a relationship, and was in contact with multiple journalists, “including meeting them at restaurants, in bars, private residences and in a Senate office building.”
LIVE CHAT. Watch more DML TV videos.
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- POLL: Should actor Peter Fonda be arrested for threatening Barron Trump?
- REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle take their relationship public (photo)
- Trump Tweet: Will speak to Mexico!
- BREAKING: Supreme Court issues ruling on law enforcement searches of cellphone data
- REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- BREAKING: Father shares shocking truth about iconic crying migrant girl used in family separation propaganda