DML TV: Disgraced former senate aide turns himself in to FBI
DML TV brings you the following must-see video. Watch and CHAT LIVE underneath.
James Wolfe, the former directory of security for the Senate Intelligence Committee, turned himself in to the FBI Washington field office on Monday.
Wolfe, 58, was arrested Thursday, on charges of lying to FBI agents and the Justice Department on the Russia probe and leaking of classified information.
Wolfe had reportedly worked for the committee for 29 years, and was responsible for safeguarding all classified information in the committee’s possession.
He is accused of leaking information to NY Times journalist Ali Watkins, with whom he reportedly had a relationship, and was in contact with multiple journalists, “including meeting them at restaurants, in bars, private residences and in a Senate office building.”
LIVE CHAT. Watch more DML TV videos.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: ESPN makes announcement about national anthem for NFL games
- VIDEO: Chilling family videos emerge of murdered woman killed by husband
- VIDEO: Toddler recorded in family video praising the father accused of killing her
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Parkland shooter: Seven key facts hidden in the school district’s report
- REPORT: Satanic Temple brings demonic statue to state capitol to protest Ten Commandments monument