DML TV: Governor in wheelchair inspires mom of son paralyzed in massacre
DML TV brings you the following must-see video. Watch and CHAT LIVE underneath.
“Just because her son is paralyzed does not mean that his future has any limitations…as I have demonstrated, someone can suffer a paralyzing accident and still rise up.” –@GovAbbott inspires family of shooting victim pic.twitter.com/1SKsorV6Ij
— FOX & friends (@foxandfriends) October 1, 2018
LIVE CHAT. Watch more DML TV videos.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband goes after Trump on potential re-election
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire