DML TV: Muslims light fires, pray and protest as US and Israel open new embassy
The videos below are from the Gaza region where tensions remain high after continuous border clashes take place between Palestinians and Israelis.
In the first video, Palestinians participate in prayer near the border fence with Israel as mass demonstrations at the fence continue. More than a dozen deaths have been reported, some people were critically injured and wounded amid the protests.
Gaza’s Hamas rulers have vowed that the marches will continue until the decade-old Israeli blockade of the territory is lifted.
On May 15 the protests will culminate to mark the ‘nakba’, or catastrophe, to commemorate the anniversary of their mass uprooting during the 1948 war over Israel’s creation.
Footage by Spencer Platt/Getty Images
Palestinians burn tires near the border fence with Israel as mass demonstrations at the fence continue.
Palestinian women sit near the border fence with Israel as mass demonstrations at the fence continue.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…