DML TV: Nielsen on previously deported illegal alien who raped child: “We owe the American people better”
DML TV brings you the following must-see video. Watch and CHAT LIVE underneath.
.@SecNielsen on a previously deported illegal immigrant who raped a child after his Philadelphia release: “We owe the American people better. This is a perfect example of when jurisdictions decide not to cooperate with federal law enforcement.” #Hannity https://t.co/30IacZpe5X pic.twitter.com/bvn8QCfB5w
— Fox News (@FoxNews) August 9, 2018
LIVE CHAT. Watch more DML TV videos.
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- On a Pacific island, a nuclear dome left behind by the US begins to crack
- DML TV
- REPORT: Arizona Gov. backs Trump on Mexico border closure
- VIDEO: Fox’s Chris Wallace challenges Graham over past comments on ignoring subpoenas
- BREAKING: Project Veritas releases bombshell undercover videos of Beto O’Rourke campaign
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally