DML TV: Nielsen on previously deported illegal alien who raped child: “We owe the American people better”
DML TV brings you the following must-see video. Watch and CHAT LIVE underneath.
.@SecNielsen on a previously deported illegal immigrant who raped a child after his Philadelphia release: “We owe the American people better. This is a perfect example of when jurisdictions decide not to cooperate with federal law enforcement.” #Hannity https://t.co/30IacZpe5X pic.twitter.com/bvn8QCfB5w
— Fox News (@FoxNews) August 9, 2018
LIVE CHAT. Watch more DML TV videos.
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: Trump admits paying off mortgage in old video clip
- REPORT: Kevin Spacey movie earns jaw-dropping meager amount on opening day
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: Over 70 former intel officers and leaders denounce Trump’s threat to revoke clearances
- REPORT: Ex-employee ‘whistleblower’ makes disturbing allegations against Tesla
- BREAKING: Trump lawyer cooperating, sharing details for Mueller probe
- REPORT: Insider says FDNY brawl ‘one of the most severe beatings seen on tape’
- REPORT: U.S. special counsel recommends six months in prison for Papadopoulos
- REPORT: Military Judge issues stunning ruling on 9/11 Guantánamo detainees