DML TV: Nielsen on previously deported illegal alien who raped child: “We owe the American people better”
DML TV brings you the following must-see video. Watch and CHAT LIVE underneath.
.@SecNielsen on a previously deported illegal immigrant who raped a child after his Philadelphia release: “We owe the American people better. This is a perfect example of when jurisdictions decide not to cooperate with federal law enforcement.” #Hannity https://t.co/30IacZpe5X pic.twitter.com/bvn8QCfB5w
— Fox News (@FoxNews) August 9, 2018
LIVE CHAT. Watch more DML TV videos.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Shooting outside football stadium; multiple people reportedly shot
- REPORT: “It was one of the most horrific accidents I have ever seen”: Suspected DUI head-on collision kills 6 in Utah
- REPORT: Democrats hold 9-point lead over Republicans in battle for House: poll
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- REPORT: Trump’s approval rating jumps higher than Obama’s ahead of midterms
- BREAKING: Guatelmala president reported nearly 100 ISIS terrorists caught
- Trump Tweets: Caravan and Dems. DML responds.
- REPORT: Ted Cruz asked if Trump is a friend or foe; his answer is complicated
- The latest photos from Mexico caravan as number hits 10k
- REPORT: Special counsel examines conflicting accounts as scrutiny of Roger Stone and WikiLeaks deepens