DML TV: President Trump thrills supporters with interaction at WV airport
DML TV brings you the following must-see video. Watch and CHAT LIVE underneath.
A crowd of supporters were waiting at the airport to watch President Trump’s plane land on Tuesday, when he traveled to West Virginia for an event that evening. Much to their delight, Trump walked across the tarmac and took time to greet the crowd, shaking hands, posing for pictures and signing whatever they handed him.
The crowd’s excitement is contagious, and President Trump was clearly enjoying it as well. At one point, a man thanked him, saying, “You not only stand up to the liberals, you fight back!”
Trump responded, “Thank you,” then looked up and added, “Who said that?” He then reached out to shake the man’s hand in appreciation.
A video of the incident was submitted to DML News, and we share it with you below. We recommend advancing to the 4:45 minute mark – that’s where all the action starts!
LIVE CHAT. Watch more DML TV videos.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Other Bands Refuse to Play with Maroon 5 at Super Bowl Due to Kaepernick Controversy
- REPORT: here’s what Chuck Schumer vows to bring vote to Senate floor first…
- VIDEO: Here’s why a Vermont man put up a giant, illuminated middle finger sculpture on his front lawn
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Schiff previews new line of attack against Trump: Deutsche Bank ‘laundered Russian money’
- REPORT: US lawyer uncovers Hugh Hefner’s sordid celebrity sex tapes as part of civil case against Bill Cosby
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Trolls Mike Pence, DML responds
- REPORT: New report on Russian disinformation, prepared for the Senate, shows the operation’s scale and sweep
- REPORT: Social media company co-founder reportedly dead at age 35