DML TV: Trump slams Ford testimony during rally

OCTOBER 2, 2018

DML TV brings you the following must-see video. Watch and CHAT LIVE underneath.

LIVE CHAT. Watch more DML TV videos.

1. Lola October 2nd, 2018 at 9:26 pm

One beer ALL NIGHT LONG!! I was sexually assulated in 1969 and I remember date, place ,time. I have lived to be able to spit on his grave !! I am a SURVIVOR.

• Janet Haley October 2nd, 2018 at 10:07 pm

Sad you were assaulted in 1969. But you make a very valid point. Back in those days, as I grew up in too, that was what happened & almost accepted because we were just girls. No one ever forgets the time, place or event because it lives with you forever. Thanks for sharing.

• Sue October 2nd, 2018 at 10:21 pm

That’s the truth it was Accepted back then fighting off someone on a date seemed like the norm They didn’t take no for an answer not until you absolutely made it clear and repeatedly pushed them off. Their word gang rapes and so called trains pulled on girls mostly motorcycle gangs. People did not take it seriously at all

• Audrey A Lamar October 2nd, 2018 at 10:29 pm

AMEN I AM PROUD OF YOU. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU. And I will keep you in my prayers. 🙏🙏
      I agree, I remember details too. I believe something happened to her, but I don’t believe it was the Judge. 😉

2. Patty b October 2nd, 2018 at 10:04 pm

Our prez spoke the truth about ford! She accuses but can’t remember details except a good friend being there and that friend said she can’t recall any such party! U mean ford wouldn’t have talked to her the next day? Told her what happened at the party where they both were? What a shame.

• Janet Haley October 2nd, 2018 at 10:22 pm

True, girlfriends always stuck together back then & looked out for each other. If she was there with her friend & they didn’t contact each other before leaving the house sounds very strange. What about the next morning & ask her friend if she got home safe?

3. Tracy October 2nd, 2018 at 10:23 pm

Excuse me, Fake News NBC? How is that mocking? Isnt it exactly what she said? When DJT mocks, you’ll know it. This wasn’t such an instance

• Audrey A Lamar October 2nd, 2018 at 10:31 pm

EXACTLY I agree with you 100%👍👍👍👍

4. Fran October 3rd, 2018 at 1:20 am

I was only 15. I was stripped of my clothes bound up and rapped at knife point. I was so traumatized I don’t remember all the details except having to go to a house of someone I went to school with. Didn’t take long before I was the talk of the school in a negative way. That was in 1963. He had rapped other girls and was caught eventually. So not every girl remembers every detail.