DML TV: WATCH LIVE: Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford testify before Senate panel

SEPTEMBER 27, 2018

DML TV brings you the following must-see video. Watch and CHAT LIVE underneath.

Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who has accused him of sexual misconduct when they were teenagers in high school 36 years ago, will each testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee Thursday, beginning at 10am ET.

Kavanaugh has emphatically denied Ford’s allegations. Watch Blasey Ford’s complete testimony below:

CLICK HERE to watch Brett Kavanaugh’s full testimony.

LIVE CHAT. Watch more DML TV videos.

1. Paula Atkins September 27th, 2018 at 11:43 am

I have a question?? If she was 14-15 yrs. how old , how old was Cavanaugh at time?? Wouldn’t this make them both minors???
    How would this fact impact outcome??

2. Rebecca September 27th, 2018 at 12:17 pm

As a victim of domestic abuse I don’t believe her, listening to her lies turns my stomach. I have to bring up what struck me extremely odd, radio was turned up what song was playing? This would have been I grained in her memory more than anything that song would have been a trigger throughout her life, this women is lying, anyone who has been through trauma like this would totally agree with that. Would like to see someone ask her that.

3. karen September 27th, 2018 at 1:42 pm

You are so right about Fox News. I have Rush on as I watch. He and those calling in are seeing her as unbelieveable. I will watch Fox but will save my own opinion. Thank God for Rush. I can’t wait to hear your opinion

4. Sherry September 27th, 2018 at 1:47 pm

f you’re a liar, you’ve created a climate where the devil feels welcome. Lying is the devil’s nature. Jesus said, “The devil is a liar and the father of it” (John 8:44). He is the prince of darkness. God’s kingdom is built on truth. If there’s an area of dishonesty in your life, that will be the devil’s campground.

5. Honey Wright September 27th, 2018 at 1:53 pm

This lady is a pawn
    I believe she’s been assaulted (not by Bret), I believe she’s totally screwed as a person, but I absolutely believe she’s a puppet and doesn’t even know it.
    That being said, how can people who believe in our justice system sit there and condemn Bret before he has a chance to testify?

6. Vickie September 27th, 2018 at 3:07 pm

Revelation 12:11 They overcame them(the Accuser of the brethren) By The Blood of The Lamb, The Word of His Testimony and not loving his life unto death. Therefore Rejoice!…..