Elderly woman fires gun at ‘noisy’ children
One 84-year-old California woman took illegal action in order to save herself from the noise her neighbor’s children were making. According to the Los Angeles Times, she fired a gun at them. No one was hurt, however she was arrested and will face a judge next month.
On Friday evening, Betty Frances Sanders and her husband approached the fence that divides their property from their neighbors in Anderson and began arguing over the neighbors’ kids, the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement.
The three children, between 8 and 10 years old, had been riding motorcycles and were generally “being noisy” when Sanders and her husband approached their neighbors to complain, authorities said.
An argument ensued and Sanders shot one round from her gun toward her neighbors’ children, who were about 20 feet away, the Sheriff’s Office said in a statement. According to a log of the incident, one neighbor “could hear the bullets going over her children’s heads” and called police. No one was injured, officials said.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tells what company she would like to control, to distribute ‘accurate news’