Elderly woman fires gun at ‘noisy’ children
One 84-year-old California woman took illegal action in order to save herself from the noise her neighbor’s children were making. According to the Los Angeles Times, she fired a gun at them. No one was hurt, however she was arrested and will face a judge next month.
On Friday evening, Betty Frances Sanders and her husband approached the fence that divides their property from their neighbors in Anderson and began arguing over the neighbors’ kids, the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement.
The three children, between 8 and 10 years old, had been riding motorcycles and were generally “being noisy” when Sanders and her husband approached their neighbors to complain, authorities said.
An argument ensued and Sanders shot one round from her gun toward her neighbors’ children, who were about 20 feet away, the Sheriff’s Office said in a statement. According to a log of the incident, one neighbor “could hear the bullets going over her children’s heads” and called police. No one was injured, officials said.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- REPORT: Caravan migrants becoming sick due to severe conditions (Photos, Videos)
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- EXCLUSIVE: Man claims Texans are preparing for WAR at border
- REPORT: Only one candidate shows up for debate in hot Senate race
- VIDEO: Obama comments on improving economy