EXCLUSIVE: American businessman proves in 3 minutes why Ocasio-Cortez is all wrong on socialism (VIDEO)
While speaking at South by Southwest in Austin, Texas recently, Socialist Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez launched into an explanation of her interpretation of capitalism vs. socialism, in an effort to prove why socialism should be the new path for America.
A few days later, Prager University posted a video ripping Ocasio-Cortez’s speech to shreds, featuring American businessman, author and attorney Andy Puzder, who explained why Ocasio-Cortez has it all backwards.
Puzder is the former chief executive officer of CKE Restaurants, the parent company of Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr., a position he held from September 2000 to March 2017. Watch his 3-minute video below, as he explains in very simple terms the REAL difference between capitalism and socialism, then scroll down for more details.
It’s time to send a powerful message that the socialist proposals being advanced to the public by the radical Democrats are NOT in line with American values, NOR is socialism a part of the “American dream.”
A newly-designed bumper sticker “Say No To Socialism” is growing in popularity as a powerful way to fight back against the agenda of socialist Democrats and the mainstream media that supports them. IF WE DON’T SPEAK OUT, WHO WILL?
GET YOUR BUMPER STICKER NOW and TEAM DML will send one sticker to your address, PLUS an additional bumper sticker will be sent to the office of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) in Washington, DC – just to make a statement that you’re not buying their socialist agenda!
The bumper sticker is 7 inches wide by 3 inches high.
Check out with PayPal below.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march