EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Clinton rips into magazine staffer for making joke about Barron Trump
Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton tore into a magazine writer Monday for tweeting a joke about making Barron Trump the new White House chief of staff.
Jonathan Chait, a writer for New York magazine, responded to tweet by CBS News correspondent Alex Wagner, who commented that Pence aide Nick Ayers “somewhat resembles Mr. Trump in his younger days,” and claimed this is something the president looks for as a “positive signal.”
Ayers was reportedly being considered for Chief of Staff, but declined the offer.
Chait tweeted a mocking suggestion that Barron Trump, the president’s 12-year-old son, should be the next Chief of Staff.
“My darkhorse chief of staff pick: Barron Trump. 1. Looks like Trump 2. Will not make Trump work 3. Cannot be tried as an adult,” Chait wrote.
Chelsea Clinton responded, telling Chait to leave Barron out of it.
“Please leave Barron Trump out of “jokes” & analyses. He’s a kid and private citizen and deserves to be left alone. Thank you,” she wrote..
Please leave Barron Trump out of “jokes” & analyses. He’s a kid and private citizen and deserves to be left alone. Thank you. https://t.co/wDvfMo59vV
— Chelsea Clinton (@ChelseaClinton) December 10, 2018
My darkhorse chief of staff pick: Barron Trump
1. Looks like Trump
2. Will not make Trump work
3. Cannot be tried as an adult https://t.co/wNigDQMx89
— Jonathan Chait (@jonathanchait) December 10, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- REPORT: Miranda Lambert’s NYPD hubby is taken off patrol
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)