EXCLUSIVE: City renews fight against owner of giant US flag, here’s how to take action [VIDEO]
The battle is heating up over a gigantic American flag being flown at a local RV business in Statesville, North Carolina. The CEO of Gander RV has refused to bow down to the city’s demand that he remove his flag because it’s “too large,” declaring he’ll go to jail before he takes it down.
The mayor appeared to be backing down amid nationwide backlash, and had suggested the city should change their rules to allow for larger flags. However, the Statesville City Council voted down changes to the flag ordinance Monday night, stating that any flag in their town must be no larger than 25 feet by 40 feet, which is about half the size of the flag that Gander RV is flying.
Marcus Lemonis, star of CNBC’s reality television show, “The Profit,” owns Gander RV, and said that flag is not coming down, even if he’s jailed for contempt of court. WATCH video below, then SCROLL DOWN for a simple way you can stand tall with Lemonis in his fight for the beloved American flag.
SHOW THE WORLD WHERE YOU STAND! DML News was inspired to create the “I Stand For My Flag” bumper sticker when the NFL players first began disrespecting the flag, and it has remained one of our most popular items. American patriots across the nation have continued to use them to show they’re standing tall for the U.S. flag and the freedoms it represents.… and they WON’T BACK DOWN!
THE BUMPER STICKER is just $4.99
It measures 3 inches by 8.25 inches and will be mailed via UPS.
To order online, click the yellow “ADD TO CART” button located below.
NOTE: If you prefer to pay by check, make check payable to TV360.
PO Box 704
Amagansett, NY 11930
We use PayPal to process out orders. It is completely safe and secure, and you do not need an account. Just sign in as a guest. *If you have questions about your order contact us at [email protected]
This video was taken the first day the flag went up in your statesville location pic.twitter.com/qRnJvFHaSo
— Flame Deal (@Flamedeal) June 18, 2019
A giant American flag flying over a Statesville RV business remains out of compliance. Its owner, who also has a CNBC show, says he’s willing to go to jail for contempt of court if it means protecting the flag. https://t.co/ZqoFMY3mxC
— The News & Observer (@newsobserver) June 18, 2019
— Marcus Lemonis (@marcuslemonis) June 18, 2019
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling
- BREAKING: Iran ‘seizes British-flagged oil tanker’