EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to conclusions on Mueller report with only three words, DML responds
On Sunday, Attorney General William Barr sent a letter to Congress that said special counsel Robert Mueller did not find evidence of collusion between Russia and Donald Trump’s campaign or associates. Additionally, he did not find evidence to justify an obstruction of justice charge against President Trump.
“The special counsel’s investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election,” the four-page letter penned by Barr states.
Former FBI Director James Comey, who was fired by the president, has been a vocal opponent of Trump’s. His ousting was part of the basis for the obstruction allegations, and since his firing, he’s been and posting cryptic messages on Twitter as news of the investigation is released.
Upon the release of the “no collusion” reports, Comey tweeted three words, “So many questions.”
He included a picture of himself, staring thoughtfully into the sky beneath a forest of trees.
DML followed up with a Facebook Live video laying out the case for an investigation into Clinton and others.
So many questions. pic.twitter.com/66KaR52Kk8
— James Comey (@Comey) March 24, 2019
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) March 24, 2019
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march