EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to conclusions on Mueller report with only three words, DML responds
On Sunday, Attorney General William Barr sent a letter to Congress that said special counsel Robert Mueller did not find evidence of collusion between Russia and Donald Trump’s campaign or associates. Additionally, he did not find evidence to justify an obstruction of justice charge against President Trump.
“The special counsel’s investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election,” the four-page letter penned by Barr states.
Former FBI Director James Comey, who was fired by the president, has been a vocal opponent of Trump’s. His ousting was part of the basis for the obstruction allegations, and since his firing, he’s been and posting cryptic messages on Twitter as news of the investigation is released.
Upon the release of the “no collusion” reports, Comey tweeted three words, “So many questions.”
He included a picture of himself, staring thoughtfully into the sky beneath a forest of trees.
DML followed up with a Facebook Live video laying out the case for an investigation into Clinton and others.
So many questions. pic.twitter.com/66KaR52Kk8
— James Comey (@Comey) March 24, 2019
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) March 24, 2019
Trending on DML News
- TRUMP TWEET: Presidential Harassment
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”