EXCLUSIVE: DML politely urges Trump to rethink strategy after Angel Mom appears on Fox
Agnes Gibboney is an Angel Mom. She lost her son Ron to an illegal alien from Mexico more than a decade ago in California.
Ron was picking up his kids when an illegal alien shot him in the face for no apparent reason, killing him. The murderer fled back to Mexico but was later caught by authorities. He is set to be released from prison soon.
Agnes, who is a legal immigrant from South America, has been a champion for change ever since her son’s murder. She is constantly doing whatever she can to bring awareness to the problem of illegal immigration. Thus, Agnes appeared on Hannity Friday night along with 8 other angel parents.
Dennis Michael Lynch, founder of DML News, knows Agnes well. She appears in his upcoming film, They Come to America 4: The Cost of Politics.
DML spoke to Agnes hours before her appearance on Fox News. “We spoke about the importance of cutting off the jobs magnet,” DML told his Facebook audience Friday afternoon. “I urged her to say something bold, stand out from the crowd — call on Trump to fight harder and think smarter when it comes to cutting off the cheap labor magnet.”
After the hour phone conversation, DML said Agnes agreed to say something about mandatory e-Verify during her Hannity appearance.
Keeping to her word, Agnes jumped on the topic immediately after being introduced by Hannity. In short, Agnes called upon the president to cut off the jobs to illegal aliens, implement e-Verify, and move towards holding employers accountable for hiring illegal labor. See video below.
President Trump tweeted about immigration Saturday morning. He wrote: “23% of Federal inmates are illegal immigrants. Border arrests are up 240%. In the Great State of Texas, between 2011 & 2018, there were a total of 292,000 crimes by illegal aliens, 539 murders, 32,000 assaults, 3,426 sexual assaults and 3000 weapons charges. Democrats come back!”
DML responded to the president with a polite suggestion. In his tweet, DML asked Trump to rethink the strategy of pushing for a border wall only. DML included a clip from Agnes appearing on Hannity.
DML tweeted: “Rethink strategy! Dems WILL NOT budge on fence w/media selling BS that “no border crisis exists.” Use my deal-making art: “When they take one of mine, then I take two of theirs.” If Dems take away ur fence, then u take away their votes & cheap labor. Listen to me & win 2020. pic.twitter.com/J3ppkhsWJA”
Rethink strategy! Dems WILL NOT budge on fence w/media selling BS that “no border crisis exists.” Use my deal-making art: “When they take one of mine, then I take two of theirs.” If Dems take away ur fence, then u take away their votes & cheap labor. Listen to me & win 2020. pic.twitter.com/J3ppkhsWJA
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) January 12, 2019
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- VIDEO: Middle Eastern Women’s Group Blasts Fox News Over Dumping Judge Jeanine