EXCLUSIVE: DML Slams Hannity For Defending Cuomo’s ‘Fredo’ Rant
On Tuesday, Fox News host Sean Hannity came to the defense of CNN’s Chris Cuomo for a rant captured in a viral video.
On Monday, a video surfaced in which Cuomo cursed and threatened to “f—ing throw” someone down the stairs after a person called him “Fredo.” Cuomo said the term refers to a fictional character from “The Godfather” that is a “weak” man, and is generally seen as an “Italian aspersion,” even comparing it to the “N” word.
Cuomo even asked the man if he wanted to be called “punk b–ch” as a nickname and told him “I’ll ruin your s–t.”
Cuomo also said he was out with his family, including a young child.
Hannity defended Cuomo’s language and behavior, tweeting, “I say good for @ChrisCuomo. He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family. Imho Chris Cuomo has zero to apologize for. He deserves the apology.”
DMLNews App Founder Dennis Michael Lynch took to Twitter to slam Hannity for his tweet.
“Real Sean v. Fake Sean. Real Sean defends [Chris Cuomo]! Real Sean wants amnesty for illegals until ratings bomb (2012),” Lynch tweeted. “Real Sean=selfies w/@MichaelAvenatti @donlemon. A REAL MAN ignores ‘Fredo’ comment to avoid placing his kid in harm’s way. But like [you], [Chris Cuomo] has a [g]od complex. [You’re] all fakes.”
Lynch included a picture of Hannity mugging for a selfie with CNN’s Lemon, as well as Avenatti and CBS News co-host Gayle King.
Real Sean v. Fake Sean. Real Sean defends CC! Real Sean wants amnesty for illegals until ratings bomb (2012). Real Sean=selfies w/@MichaelAvenatti @donlemon. A REAL MAN ignores ‘Fredo’ comment to avoid placing his kid in harms way. But like u, CC has a God complex. Ur all fakes. pic.twitter.com/yNjhoJmOT4
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) August 13, 2019
President Donald Trump also appeared to throw shade at Hannity, tweeting, “It always happens! When a Conservative does even a fraction of what Chris Cuomo did with his lunatic ranting, raving, & cursing, they get destroyed by the Fake News. But when a Liberal Democrat like Chris Cuomo does it, Republicans immediately come to his defense. We never learn!”
I say good for @ChrisCuomo
He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family.
Imho Chris Cuomo has zero to apologize for. He deserves the apology. https://t.co/VnyMNgz14U
— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) August 13, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) August 13, 2019
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott