EXCLUSIVE: DML Slams Hannity For Defending Cuomo’s ‘Fredo’ Rant
On Tuesday, Fox News host Sean Hannity came to the defense of CNN’s Chris Cuomo for a rant captured in a viral video.
On Monday, a video surfaced in which Cuomo cursed and threatened to “f—ing throw” someone down the stairs after a person called him “Fredo.” Cuomo said the term refers to a fictional character from “The Godfather” that is a “weak” man, and is generally seen as an “Italian aspersion,” even comparing it to the “N” word.
Cuomo even asked the man if he wanted to be called “punk b–ch” as a nickname and told him “I’ll ruin your s–t.”
Cuomo also said he was out with his family, including a young child.
Hannity defended Cuomo’s language and behavior, tweeting, “I say good for @ChrisCuomo. He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family. Imho Chris Cuomo has zero to apologize for. He deserves the apology.”
DMLNews App Founder Dennis Michael Lynch took to Twitter to slam Hannity for his tweet.
“Real Sean v. Fake Sean. Real Sean defends [Chris Cuomo]! Real Sean wants amnesty for illegals until ratings bomb (2012),” Lynch tweeted. “Real Sean=selfies w/@MichaelAvenatti @donlemon. A REAL MAN ignores ‘Fredo’ comment to avoid placing his kid in harm’s way. But like [you], [Chris Cuomo] has a [g]od complex. [You’re] all fakes.”
Lynch included a picture of Hannity mugging for a selfie with CNN’s Lemon, as well as Avenatti and CBS News co-host Gayle King.
Real Sean v. Fake Sean. Real Sean defends CC! Real Sean wants amnesty for illegals until ratings bomb (2012). Real Sean=selfies w/@MichaelAvenatti @donlemon. A REAL MAN ignores ‘Fredo’ comment to avoid placing his kid in harms way. But like u, CC has a God complex. Ur all fakes. pic.twitter.com/yNjhoJmOT4
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) August 13, 2019
President Donald Trump also appeared to throw shade at Hannity, tweeting, “It always happens! When a Conservative does even a fraction of what Chris Cuomo did with his lunatic ranting, raving, & cursing, they get destroyed by the Fake News. But when a Liberal Democrat like Chris Cuomo does it, Republicans immediately come to his defense. We never learn!”
I say good for @ChrisCuomo
He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family.
Imho Chris Cuomo has zero to apologize for. He deserves the apology. https://t.co/VnyMNgz14U
— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) August 13, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) August 13, 2019
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism