EXCLUSIVE: Fox News host pens unique op-ed celebrating 20 years of marriage
Fox News host Dana Perino, who hosts “The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino” and is a co-host of “The Five,” penned an op-ed which was published by Fox News on Saturday, titled, “What does it feel like to be married for 20 years? I’ll tell you…”
Revealing that they first met when they just happened to be seated beside each other on a flight, Perino shared a single comment for each year of her marriage, beginning as follows:
20 years of marriage feels like…
19. And no time at all.
18. The best decision I ever made.
17. And sometimes the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
16. But also the most rewarding.
15. Still feels improbable. What if I’d missed the plane or was assigned to a different seat? Steady myself after those thoughts – because I was the second to last person to board. He was the last. He saw my ticket “Oh. I’m sitting beside HER.” Seats 13A and 13C. And that was it. Love at first flight.
In one quote, Perino told about the September 11 terror attack, which prompted them to move back from San Diego to Washington, D.C.
She shared details about her career changes that had come about during their marriage. “When Fox News said come on up for this temporary show (7 years go), “The Five,” he said, “I’ll handle everything here – you go.” And so I didn’t have to worry. He let me rise and shine,” Perino wrote.
CLICK HERE to read the entire editorial.
It’s a short read – but a sweet one. Hope you enjoy – Dana https://t.co/8mHFTG5Wnj
— Dana Perino (@DanaPerino) September 22, 2018
— Fox News (@FoxNews) September 22, 2018
— Kelly Mansell (@KellyMansellLgn) September 22, 2018
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem