EXCLUSIVE: Fox News host pens unique op-ed celebrating 20 years of marriage
Fox News host Dana Perino, who hosts “The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino” and is a co-host of “The Five,” penned an op-ed which was published by Fox News on Saturday, titled, “What does it feel like to be married for 20 years? I’ll tell you…”
Revealing that they first met when they just happened to be seated beside each other on a flight, Perino shared a single comment for each year of her marriage, beginning as follows:
20 years of marriage feels like…
19. And no time at all.
18. The best decision I ever made.
17. And sometimes the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
16. But also the most rewarding.
15. Still feels improbable. What if I’d missed the plane or was assigned to a different seat? Steady myself after those thoughts – because I was the second to last person to board. He was the last. He saw my ticket “Oh. I’m sitting beside HER.” Seats 13A and 13C. And that was it. Love at first flight.
In one quote, Perino told about the September 11 terror attack, which prompted them to move back from San Diego to Washington, D.C.
She shared details about her career changes that had come about during their marriage. “When Fox News said come on up for this temporary show (7 years go), “The Five,” he said, “I’ll handle everything here – you go.” And so I didn’t have to worry. He let me rise and shine,” Perino wrote.
CLICK HERE to read the entire editorial.
It’s a short read – but a sweet one. Hope you enjoy – Dana https://t.co/8mHFTG5Wnj
— Dana Perino (@DanaPerino) September 22, 2018
— Fox News (@FoxNews) September 22, 2018
— Kelly Mansell (@KellyMansellLgn) September 22, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- REPORT: As ICE releases migrant families by the hundreds, churches and businesses step up to help
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out