EXCLUSIVE: Here’s an easy way to show your support for Trump
President Donald J. Trump is working get a citizenship question onto the 2020 census. On Monday, Attorney General Bill Barr said that the Trump administration will determine over the “next day or two” how they will proceed with the options on the table.
Trump pledged during his 2016 campaign to solve the illegal immigration crisis facing America, and put American citizens and American jobs FIRST. For this, Democrats are fighting him. As the left continues to hammer Trump over his immigration policies, a mission to show him support is heating up.
A newly-designed bumper sticker allows you to send a powerful message that you stand firmly behind President Trump and his commitment to protect America’s borders and STOP the massive waves of illegal immigrants pouring into the United States.
‘I SUPPORT TRUMP’ BUMPER STICKER is just $5
It measures 3 inches by 6 inches and will be mailed via US mail. To order online, click the yellow “ADD TO CART” button located below. You can buy more than one – be sure to select number of bumper stickers desired after you click the yellow “Add To Cart” button.
NOTE: If you prefer to pay by check, make check payable to TV360.
PO Box 704
Amagansett, NY 11930
We use PayPal to process out orders. It is completely safe and secure, and you do not need an account. Just sign in as a guest. *If you have questions about your order contact us at [email protected]
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- POLL: Will Trump’s decision to abandon the Kurds in Syria hurt his chances for reelection?
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- PHOTO: Stormy Daniels announces Playboy photo shoot
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?