EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a simple way to take a stand against creeping socialism in America
A new agenda pushed by the radical Democrats in Washington, DC is forcing patriotic Americans to fight back with a very strong message: “Say No To Socialism.”
During his State of the Union speech, President Trump blasted the socialist agenda being boldly pushed upon Americans, declaring, “Here, in the United States, we are alarmed by new calls to adopt socialism in our country. We are born free, and we will STAY free. Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country!”
Trump’s statement was met with glares by socialists Sen. Bernie Sanders and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. In an interview after Trump’s speech, when questioned about his warning against socialism, Ocasio-Cortez responded, “I think it was great. I think he’s scared. He knows he’s losing the battle of public opinion when it comes to the actual substantive proposals that we’re advancing to the public.”
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch said it’s time to send a powerful message that the socialist proposals being advanced to the public are NOT in line with American values. This newly-designed bumper sticker is a way to push back against radical Democrats and the mainstream media that supports them.
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!
BUY YOUR BUMPER STICKER NOW and TEAM DML will send one sticker to your address and the additional bumper sticker will be sent to the office of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) in Washington, DC.
The bumper sticker is 7 inches wide by 3 inches high.
Check out with PayPal below.
"We are alarmed by the new calls to adopt socialism in our country," Pres. Trump says.
— ABC News (@ABC) February 6, 2019
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Ronald Reagan’s daughter makes statement on Trump’s presidency
- REPORT: Former GOP governor expected to primary Trump in 2020 calls him a “national embarrassment”
- VIDEO: CNN’s Jim Acosta complains about Rose Garden press conference where he didn’t get a question
- REPORT: Top Dem’s massive probe of President Trump hits a snag
- REPORT: Conway punches back after Trump calls him ‘husband from hell’
- REPORT: Republican shames Ilhan Omar in blistering op-ed
- VIDEO: DML WARNS: Fox News will screw President Trump
- TRUMP TWEET: Launches vicious new attack against Kellyanne Conway’s husband
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- REPORT: Woman learns cough dismissed as ‘allergies’ was actually something much worse (PHOTOS)