EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a simple way to take a stand against creeping socialism in America
A new agenda pushed by the radical Democrats in Washington, DC is forcing patriotic Americans to fight back with a very strong message: “Say No To Socialism.”
During his State of the Union speech, President Trump blasted the socialist agenda being boldly pushed upon Americans, declaring, “Here, in the United States, we are alarmed by new calls to adopt socialism in our country. We are born free, and we will STAY free. Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country!”
Trump’s statement was met with glares by socialists Sen. Bernie Sanders and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. In an interview after Trump’s speech, when questioned about his warning against socialism, Ocasio-Cortez responded, “I think it was great. I think he’s scared. He knows he’s losing the battle of public opinion when it comes to the actual substantive proposals that we’re advancing to the public.”
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch said it’s time to send a powerful message that the socialist proposals being advanced to the public are NOT in line with American values. This newly-designed bumper sticker is a way to push back against radical Democrats and the mainstream media that supports them.
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!
BUY YOUR BUMPER STICKER NOW and TEAM DML will send one sticker to your address and the additional bumper sticker will be sent to the office of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) in Washington, DC.
The bumper sticker is 7 inches wide by 3 inches high.
Check out with PayPal below.
"We are alarmed by the new calls to adopt socialism in our country," Pres. Trump says.
— ABC News (@ABC) February 6, 2019
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson’s name: ‘It’s the right thing to do’
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?