EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a simple way to take a stand against escalating socialism in America
A new agenda pushed by the radical Democrats in Washington, DC is forcing patriotic Americans to fight back with a very strong message: “Say No To Socialism.”
In recent months, socialist policy proposals have caught fire as the new battle cry of the Democrat Party, fueled in part by the entrance into Congress of two Democratic Socialists of America members – Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) and Rep. Rashida Tlaib (Mich). Sen. Bernie Sanders is also a self-described Democratic Socialist.
Following President Trump’s fierce warning against socialism in his recent State of the Union speech, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez stated, “I think he’s scared. He knows he’s losing the battle of public opinion when it comes to the actual substantive proposals that we’re advancing to the public.”
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch said it’s time to send a powerful message to Washington, D.C. that the socialist proposals being advanced to the public are NOT in line with American values. This is being achieved through a simple but unique project involving a powerful, newly-designed bumper sticker.
To learn more about how YOU can participate to help push back against radical Democrats and the mainstream media that supports them, CLICK HERE NOW.
“We are alarmed by the new calls to adopt socialism in our country,” Pres. Trump says.
— ABC News (@ABC) February 6, 2019
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- VIDEO: Fox News Hosts Tear Into Trump Over John McCain Attacks
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway weighs in on Trump & husband dispute