EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a simple way to take a stand against escalating socialism in America
A new agenda pushed by the radical Democrats in Washington, DC is forcing patriotic Americans to fight back with a very strong message: “Say No To Socialism.”
In recent months, socialist policy proposals have caught fire as the new battle cry of the Democrat Party, fueled in part by the entrance into Congress of two Democratic Socialists of America members – Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) and Rep. Rashida Tlaib (Mich). Sen. Bernie Sanders is also a self-described Democratic Socialist.
Following President Trump’s fierce warning against socialism in his recent State of the Union speech, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez stated, “I think he’s scared. He knows he’s losing the battle of public opinion when it comes to the actual substantive proposals that we’re advancing to the public.”
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch said it’s time to send a powerful message to Washington, D.C. that the socialist proposals being advanced to the public are NOT in line with American values. This is being achieved through a simple but unique project involving a powerful, newly-designed bumper sticker.
To learn more about how YOU can participate to help push back against radical Democrats and the mainstream media that supports them, CLICK HERE NOW.
“We are alarmed by the new calls to adopt socialism in our country,” Pres. Trump says.
— ABC News (@ABC) February 6, 2019
Trending on DML News
- DML Monday night, quick Walk & Talk May 20
- POLL: Should Don Lemon be fired for his racist statement against white men?
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Shooting leaves 5 schools on lockdown as cops hunt for killer on loose
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- VIDEO: Dems use hearing to repeatedly quiz, stump Ben Carson on obscure acronyms
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report