EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
As the caravan of an estimated 7,000 Central American migrants is making its way toward the U.S. border, a photo posted by the Associated Press has begun circulating on social media of two Hondurans burning a U.S. flag.
The flag has a swastika painted on it, and was taken by photographer Fernando Antonio.
Associated Press described the photos as follows:
“Two people burn a United States flag during a protest in favor of the caravan of migrants that is currently stuck on the Guatemala-Mexico border, in front of the American embassy, in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, Friday, Oct. 19, 2018.”
In this AP photo, supporters of the ‘migrant caravan’ a.k.a. invading force, paint a swastika on our flag then burn it in front of the U.S. embassy in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. pic.twitter.com/qJF8a9jTXr
— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) October 22, 2018
— Kyle Raccio (@kyleraccio) October 22, 2018
Hondurans Burn American Flags desecrated with Swastika IN SUPPORT of the “Migrant Caravan” Wave Honduran Flags, Give Us The Finger, Caravan full with military-aged young men, and a few toddlers strategically placed out front, https://t.co/96dYDVEfk8 pic.twitter.com/uYcExiOvGd
— SwedeMauser (@MauserSwede) October 22, 2018
— John Myers (@johnmyers2) October 22, 2018
Damn these Honduran migrants seem like they really want to come here… pic.twitter.com/oSUaaHoLku
— Vincent James (@RealVinceJames) October 21, 2018
Are these the people coming to the USA?
“Two people burn a US flag during a protest . . in front of the American embassy, Tegucigalpa, Honduras, 10-19-18 (AP Photo/Fernando Antonio)” pic.twitter.com/hzJaxCmFiA
— Terea Doster (@tereadoster) October 22, 2018
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy