EXCLUSIVE: How to join the movement to fight back against the socialist Green New Deal agenda (VIDEO)
Democrat Beto O’Rourke blasted out of the gate on Thursday with his presidential campaign by affirming his support for Socialist Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s radical “Green New Deal.”
Not only did he endorse the Green New Deal as the only way to save the planet, but O’Rourke also repeated the claim that we only have 12 years to get it done.
O’Rourke claimed that by the time his 12-year-old son is his age, some countries are going to be either uninhabitable or underwater, America may not even be able to grow its own food, and that his future grandchildren may not even be able to breathe if Americans don’t take action now. (Scroll down to watch video below.)
It’s time to send a powerful message that the socialist proposals being advanced to the public by the radical Democrats are NOT in line with American values, NOR is socialism a part of the “American dream.”
A newly-designed bumper sticker “Say No To Socialism” is growing in popularity as a powerful way to fight back against the agenda of socialist Democrats and the mainstream media that supports them. IF WE DON’T SPEAK OUT, WHO WILL?
GET YOUR BUMPER STICKER NOW and TEAM DML will send one sticker to your address, PLUS an additional bumper sticker will be sent to the office of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) in Washington, DC – just to make a statement that you’re not buying their socialist agenda!
The bumper sticker is 7 inches wide by 3 inches high.
Check out with PayPal below.
Beto O’Rourke on backing the Green New Deal:
“This is our final chance. The scientists are absolutely unanimous on this, that we have no more than 12 years to take incredibly bold action on this crisis.”
He goes on: “Do you want to make it.”
They respond: “yes.” pic.twitter.com/V6zrgth549
— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) March 14, 2019
Trending on DML News
- DML Monday night, quick Walk & Talk May 20
- POLL: Should Don Lemon be fired for his racist statement against white men?
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Shooting leaves 5 schools on lockdown as cops hunt for killer on loose
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- VIDEO: Dems use hearing to repeatedly quiz, stump Ben Carson on obscure acronyms
- NYC law professor bashes white people in op-ed