EXCLUSIVE: Judge Jeanine Pirro makes public comments on Fox News controversy

MARCH 23, 2019

Below is a report that DML News gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:

• Provides named sources
  • Reported by more than one notable outlet
  • Does not insert opinion or leading words
  • Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos

Click here to read more about our rating system.

Beloved Fox News anchor Judge Jeanine Pirro is off the air for a second Saturday, after backlash over her comments about Muslim congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) two weeks ago.

Pirro was blasted by her own network after she questioned whether Rep. Omar is loyal to Sharia because she wears a hijab. Pirro speculated that the significance behind a hijab must also be in conflict with the ideals of the U.S. Constitution.

In addition to the rebuke by Fox News, Pirro’s remarks were also slammed by Muslim Fox News producer Hufsa Kamal Khan, who tweeted in outrage, “@JudgeJeanine can you stop spreading this false narrative that somehow Muslims hate America or women who wear a hijab aren’t American enough? You have Muslims working at the same network you do, including myself. K thx.”

The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) has demanded that Fox News FIRE Pirro over her remarks, which they claim are “Islamaphobic,” and have called on all advertisers to boycott Fox until Pirro is gone.

Pirro has broken her silence on the matter by posting brief updates on her Facebook page.  In one post she wrote, “For legal reasons, I cannot speak about what’s going on right now. I’m told that viewers are boycotting Fox News to support me and, while I cannot officially endorse a boycott, I can say that I love my viewers. ”

In another post on Friday, Pirro added, “I’m overwhelmed by the support you’ve shown me! I tear up every time I try to read through your tens of thousands of lovely messages. For legal reasons, I can’t comment on what’s happening here, but I also can’t help but be suspicious about losing my megaphone just when the Mueller report is released. I pray to God I soon have a platform to discuss that report with the American people!”

In another Facebook post, Pirro thanked OANN for their support.

Saturday afternoon, she posted a photo of herself and President Trump, and wrote, “True friends have your back.”

President Trump had expressed his outrage over the situation in a series of Twitter posts last Sunday:

1. Dana Robinson March 23rd, 2019 at 7:30 pm

Fox is off til shes back on..nd if they dont …I wont..Screw muslims ,they are gonna bring America down,nd theres no Shariah,no no go zones in America,not genuine America..theres no gang controlled zone either..Americans should drive out these traitors,subversives nd criminal illegal immigrant garbage.

2. Douglas Schmitt March 23rd, 2019 at 7:40 pm

You IDIOTS at Fox are falling for the same muslim bullshit that she is exposing and you assholes are falling into the same trap. Stop being a bunch of idiots

3. Sandra Thompson March 23rd, 2019 at 7:41 pm

Judge Jeanine we are behind you 100 percent, the Truth hurts and you were absolutely correct in your remarks.
    We have seen the truth from Omar who is an Anti Semitic and Anti American, she is a danger to America.
    For CAIR to speak out is a disgrace in this country that should have no room for Terrorist groups and that’s what they are.
    We have a huge problem in America having these Terrorist in Congress and CAIR who has been labelled a Terrorist group by Arab Nations in the halls of Congress, we need to take our country back before we look like Europe and England.

• Ingrid G March 23rd, 2019 at 7:52 pm

100 % in ahreement with hou, Sandra. It is very dangerous. They have taking control little by little. People need to WAKE up.

• Ingrid KG March 23rd, 2019 at 7:55 pm

100 % in agreement with you, Sandra. It is very dangerous. They have taking control little by little. People need to WAKE up.

4. Claire March 23rd, 2019 at 7:47 pm

Talk to DML we miss you and you Honestly

5. John March 23rd, 2019 at 8:05 pm

I’ll speak in your behalf Jusge in a very un political way. Say when Jeannine

6. Thom Peterson March 23rd, 2019 at 8:20 pm

God bless Perro, fuck fox, Muslims, Muhammad the child molester and the rest of them!!

7. Regina Lummus March 23rd, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Tell it Judge Jeanine! If Muslims are here and they believe in Allah and the women wear their hijabs, and they want America to change laws to fit their values, then they are NOT like us. Period. Bottom line: Fear them and call it what it is!

8. CrazyInArizona March 23rd, 2019 at 10:50 pm

The Third Jihad has come to roost in your House of Representatives and they are COWARDS and complicit if they don’t act swiftly to impeach and remove the traitors in their midst (Omar and Tlaib).

• Janie Bordeaux March 24th, 2019 at 8:51 am

AMEN

9. Laird Wilcox March 24th, 2019 at 3:10 am

I miss seeing Judge Pirro on FOX. There are changes taking place at FOX, the one conservative Network, that are frightening. We all need to keep our options open. With enough funding perhaps another network could be formed. Diversity of news and opinion is essential for a free society.

10. Richard March 24th, 2019 at 9:46 am

The liberal PC world is the Trojan Horse in the USA and if not stopped will destroy us all including those very liberals.
    The Judge must be allowed to speak or the first casualty is Freedom of Speech, what is next?

11. KarenK March 24th, 2019 at 11:29 am

Judge Pirro we are %1000 with you .
    We love you and support you,muslam
    women do not belong to Americans they came from the hell spreading poison to out country wearing BURKA and scary scarfs look like devils.We need you back , you are our VOISE.

12. Rosemarie Giordano Lavallo March 24th, 2019 at 12:43 pm

OANN & Newsmax
    Looking more desirable to watch.
    No Judge no Saterday note Fox.
    Americans 1st America 1st TRUMP20/20 !!!!!