EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
Landowner George Cudahy is being charged by Sunland Park, New Mexico for illegally building a private border wall.
Conway, the owner of the American Eagle Brick Factory, has been accused of building the wall without a permit from the city.
“Court records show that Sunland Park didn’t know the group We Build The Wall was building a private border fence in the city until construction had already begun,” CBS4 reports. “The city also said that when they initially tried to enter the building site, the group blocked them from accessing it.”
Private citizens were so fed up with the crime and abuse at the southern border that they took matters into their own hands and built their own wall, but even that privately funded endeavor is under attack.
There is a solution. Over the past decade, documentary filmmaker and DMLNews founder Dennis Michael Lynch has produced three powerful documentary films about the costs and the impact of illegal immigration. In his films, DML takes you behind the scenes and provides facts, interviews and real solutions that are never presented by the mainstream media.
Every person who has watched DML’s documentaries say these films opened their eyes to the TRUTH about the border in a way they’ve never seen before…. and the truth still needs to be told, because America’s borders are still not secure and the right solutions have still not been implemented! These three films are timeless, and a MUST-SEE for anyone concerned about protecting the sovereignty of our nation.
Below is a video with scenes from one of DML’s “They Come To America” documentaries, as he volunteered with agents on the border. WATCH the video, then scroll down for more details!
The 3 films are titled:
- They Come To America I – The Cost of Illegal Immigration
- They Come To America II – The Cost of Amnesty
- They Come To America III – The Cost of Obama’s Legacy
Now they are all packaged into one complete DVD set.
Get your own copy of this powerful “They Come To America TRILOGY” today, and DML will send you a second complimentary set to share with a friend!
Effective May 15, every Trilogy order will ALSO include a FREE “Build The Wall” bumper sticker!
For more details, and to get your own 2-for-1 Trilogy sets with the free bumper sticker, click the yellow button below NOW.
Eleanore: Insight you won’t get watching media. Recommended.
Eva: These films should be required viewing!!!
Joe: Your work is outstanding and honest, heartfelt and real. We just finished watching your trilogy series and was blown away with each film. Thanks for your hard work.
Marie: Finally someone speaking and showing the real truth about the border, I brought more for my family so they can watch.
Dawn: These are MUST-SEE videos for all who are doubters about what’s going on at our borders (and inside).
Kesha: My husband and I watched all three of DML’s “They Come to America” documentaries this weekend and they are amazing! We had no idea what we are up against with illegal immigration in this country. I’ve never seen a documentary that I was sad to see end. These films are action packed, extremely informative and emotional. I cried during parts of all three. (I know,…what a snowflake. Lol) But these films grab a hold of your patriotism and squeeze it. I highly recommend you order, because it’s worth it.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘It doesn’t look promising’: Jim Jordan says of impeachment
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- VIDEO: Mark Levin: Schiff awakened ‘sleeping giant’ with impeachment
- REPORT: Maxine Waters fires back at Ben Carson
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: Liberal Democrat lawyer backs Trump after impeachment hearings
- REPORT: Trump administration sends letter to landowners regarding border wall construction
- REPORT: Republican tells Eric Swalwell to ‘shut up’ during impeachment hearing
- VIDEO: Schiff’s closing remarks compare Trump and Nixon