EXCLUSIVE: Liberal host is “sick” of Trump winning
In an interview published on CNN.com, liberal host and provocateur Bill Maher referenced President Donald J. Trump’s pledge to win so much people would get sick of it. Maher says he is.
Maher, the host of HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher,” spoke with CNN’s Chris Cuomo about the “state of play going on in our poltical culture today.” He said people can’t agree on facts, and he doesn’t think that bodes well.
Maher also told Cuomo that Trump is winning, just as he said he would.
“I’m sick of winning. He’s right. I got sick of wining. His winning,” Maher said.
In other comments, Maher said the economy isn’t as positive as Trump touts, that “all the money” is being given to rich people, and that if Trump was impeached the GOP will impeach the next Democratic president because they don’t care about the facts.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch discusses the homeless crisis in America and premiers 15-min of his new film on the subject in the video below. Watch:
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Democrats refuse to accept Trump’s new proposal for border wall
- REPORT: Critics pan Jim Acosta’s new book, Twitter ROASTS him