EXCLUSIVE: Liberal media protests Trump’s socialism label – here’s how to make it STICK (VIDEO)
President Trump has pounced on the new socialist agenda being pushed by radical Democrat lawmakers, declaring in multiple speeches that American will NEVER be a socialist nation.
A new video montage was posted on Friday by the Free Beacon, which is a compilation of liberal media hosts expressing bewildered outrage that the president would dare to call Democrats “socialists,” despite the fact that nearly all the Democratic presidential candidates are adopting many socialist policies, including Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s radical “Green New Deal.”
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) March 8, 2019
Appalled, patriotic Americans are fighting back against the socialist agenda with a very strong message: “Say NO To Socialism.” The label FITS – let’s make it STICK!
We cannot remain silent! It’s time to send a powerful message that the socialist proposals being advanced to the public are NOT in line with American values, NOR is socialism a part of the “American dream.” The newly-designed bumper sticker pictured below is growing in popularity as a unique way to push back against radical Democrats and the mainstream media that supports them.
GET YOUR BUMPER STICKER NOW and TEAM DML will send one sticker to your address, PLUS an additional bumper sticker will be sent to the office of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) in Washington, DC – just to make a powerful statement that you’re not buying her socialist agenda!
The bumper sticker is 7 inches wide by 3 inches high.
Check out with PayPal below. Grab a few extras to give away, while supplies last!
President Trump: “Democrat lawmakers are now embracing socialism.” pic.twitter.com/CAIgcuC0RG
— The Hill (@thehill) March 4, 2019
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling
- BREAKING: Iran ‘seizes British-flagged oil tanker’
- POLL: Dems unleash on Trump – Can his presidency survive?