EXCLUSIVE: Liberal media protests Trump’s socialism label – here’s how to make it STICK (VIDEO)
President Trump has pounced on the new socialist agenda being pushed by radical Democrat lawmakers, declaring in multiple speeches that American will NEVER be a socialist nation.
A new video montage was posted on Friday by the Free Beacon, which is a compilation of liberal media hosts expressing bewildered outrage that the president would dare to call Democrats “socialists,” despite the fact that nearly all the Democratic presidential candidates are adopting many socialist policies, including Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s radical “Green New Deal.”
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) March 8, 2019
Appalled, patriotic Americans are fighting back against the socialist agenda with a very strong message: “Say NO To Socialism.” The label FITS – let’s make it STICK!
We cannot remain silent! It’s time to send a powerful message that the socialist proposals being advanced to the public are NOT in line with American values, NOR is socialism a part of the “American dream.” The newly-designed bumper sticker pictured below is growing in popularity as a unique way to push back against radical Democrats and the mainstream media that supports them.
GET YOUR BUMPER STICKER NOW and TEAM DML will send one sticker to your address, PLUS an additional bumper sticker will be sent to the office of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) in Washington, DC – just to make a powerful statement that you’re not buying her socialist agenda!
The bumper sticker is 7 inches wide by 3 inches high.
Check out with PayPal below. Grab a few extras to give away, while supplies last!
President Trump: “Democrat lawmakers are now embracing socialism.” pic.twitter.com/CAIgcuC0RG
— The Hill (@thehill) March 4, 2019
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits
- REPORT: Why Alabama lawmakers passed bill to end marriage licenses