EXCLUSIVE: Petition for mandatory E-Verify launched – SIGN IT TODAY
On Tuesday, DML News reader Edward Bishop launched a petition on the White House website that asks President Donald J. Trump to immediately sign an executive order requiring all businesses to use the E-Verify system for every person they hire.
Cutting off the job magnet is the best way to discourage illegal immigration, making mandatory E-Verify a necessary step in securing the US border.
The petition reads as follows:
U.S. Citizens should not be responsible to pay for the lives of illegal aliens and the services they use, including but not limited to education and healthcare. Likewise, businesses must be held accountable for hiring legitimate workers. Today, less than 3% of businesses participate in E-Verify because it’s voluntary.
Congress has demonstrated a lack of will to stop illegal immigration. Therefore, the President must use the powers granted him to remove the incentive for illegal aliens to travel to and remain in the U.S. unlawfully by eliminating their ability to secure a JOB.
Americans want the rule of law enforced NOW. This petition calls upon President Trump to immediately sign an executive order making E-Verify mandatory for all U.S. businesses, no exceptions.
The petition needs a total of 100,000 signatures by June 13, 2018, in order to get a response from the White House.
DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch has repeatedly stated that until the magnet of jobs is cut off, the flood of illegal aliens pouring across the border will continue.
Please CLICK HERE to sign the petition today.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- REPORT: Lara Trump fires back over secret Omarosa tape
- BREAKING: Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her campaign job after firing (Video)
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- REPORT: Backlash erupts over top exec of famous hot dog brand hosting Trump fundraiser
- Trump Tweet: Trolls Omarosa with special video
- REPORT: Federal judge orders Trump to reinstate Obama-era rule
- REPORT: Family of 7 dies on end-of-summer trip
- REPORT: Student stabs classmate multiple times on first day of school (VIDEO)
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash