EXCLUSIVE: Petition for mandatory E-Verify launched – SIGN IT TODAY
On Tuesday, DML News reader Edward Bishop launched a petition on the White House website that asks President Donald J. Trump to immediately sign an executive order requiring all businesses to use the E-Verify system for every person they hire.
Cutting off the job magnet is the best way to discourage illegal immigration, making mandatory E-Verify a necessary step in securing the US border.
The petition reads as follows:
U.S. Citizens should not be responsible to pay for the lives of illegal aliens and the services they use, including but not limited to education and healthcare. Likewise, businesses must be held accountable for hiring legitimate workers. Today, less than 3% of businesses participate in E-Verify because it’s voluntary.
Congress has demonstrated a lack of will to stop illegal immigration. Therefore, the President must use the powers granted him to remove the incentive for illegal aliens to travel to and remain in the U.S. unlawfully by eliminating their ability to secure a JOB.
Americans want the rule of law enforced NOW. This petition calls upon President Trump to immediately sign an executive order making E-Verify mandatory for all U.S. businesses, no exceptions.
The petition needs a total of 100,000 signatures by June 13, 2018, in order to get a response from the White House.
DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch has repeatedly stated that until the magnet of jobs is cut off, the flood of illegal aliens pouring across the border will continue.
Please CLICK HERE to sign the petition today.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China