EXCLUSIVE: President Trump had message for Kavanaugh daughters during ceremony
During the formal swearing-in ceremony at the White House Monday evening for Justice Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump extended a message of apology to the Kavanaugh family for the painful process they endured during the confirmation hearings, amidst unfounded allegations launched against the Supreme Court nominee.
President Trump declared that Kavanaugh was found innocent of those allegations, and then he turned his attention to the Kavanaugh children, Margaret and Liza.
“Margaret and Liza, your father is a great man. He is a man of decency, character, kindness and courage, who has devoted his life to serving his fellow citizens. And now, from the bench of our nation’s highest court, your father will defend the eternal rights and freedoms of all Americans – you know that,” the president told the young girls.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance