EXCLUSIVE: President Trump had message for Kavanaugh daughters during ceremony
During the formal swearing-in ceremony at the White House Monday evening for Justice Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump extended a message of apology to the Kavanaugh family for the painful process they endured during the confirmation hearings, amidst unfounded allegations launched against the Supreme Court nominee.
President Trump declared that Kavanaugh was found innocent of those allegations, and then he turned his attention to the Kavanaugh children, Margaret and Liza.
“Margaret and Liza, your father is a great man. He is a man of decency, character, kindness and courage, who has devoted his life to serving his fellow citizens. And now, from the bench of our nation’s highest court, your father will defend the eternal rights and freedoms of all Americans – you know that,” the president told the young girls.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- BREAKING: Chris Christie releases statement on White House chief of staff role
- REPORT: Eight newly elected Dem governors skip out on meeting with Trump
- BREAKING: Fiance of missing Colorado mom driven away by deputies as FBI search team moves in on his ranch (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Maxine Waters’ Campaign ‘Debt’ to Daughter Skyrockets
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- REPORT: Venezuelans now regretting gun ban that stripped them of their weapons
- REPORT: Justice Department releases total cost of Russia investigation since May 2017; it’s staggering
- REPORT: Beloved holiday singer opens up about his son’s fight against liver cancer
- POLL: Is Michael Cohen telling the truth?