EXCLUSIVE: President Trump had message for Kavanaugh daughters during ceremony
During the formal swearing-in ceremony at the White House Monday evening for Justice Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump extended a message of apology to the Kavanaugh family for the painful process they endured during the confirmation hearings, amidst unfounded allegations launched against the Supreme Court nominee.
President Trump declared that Kavanaugh was found innocent of those allegations, and then he turned his attention to the Kavanaugh children, Margaret and Liza.
“Margaret and Liza, your father is a great man. He is a man of decency, character, kindness and courage, who has devoted his life to serving his fellow citizens. And now, from the bench of our nation’s highest court, your father will defend the eternal rights and freedoms of all Americans – you know that,” the president told the young girls.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- VIDEO: State senator calls U.S. flag a ‘rag,’ compares it to Nazi symbol, GOP senator gives emotional response
- VIDEO: Boy, 4, dies after being impaled in freak household accident
- REPORT: Covington Catholic lawyer ‘looking very carefully’ at Bill Maher over ‘defamatory’ statements (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Singer R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse