EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
One of President Trump’s biggest campaign promises was to solve the illegal immigration crisis facing America and put American citizens and American jobs FIRST. For this, Democrats in favor of amnesty and open borders have blocked him at every turn.
A newly-designed bumper sticker allows you to send a powerful message that you stand firmly behind President Trump and his commitment to protect America’s borders and STOP the massive waves of illegal immigrants pouring into the United States.
‘I SUPPORT TRUMP’ BUMPER STICKER is just $5
It measures 3 inches by 6 inches and will be mailed via US mail. To order online, click the yellow “ADD TO CART” button located below. You can buy more than one – be sure to select number of bumper stickers desired after you click the yellow “Add To Cart” button.
NOTE: If you prefer to pay by check, make check payable to TV360.
PO Box 704
Amagansett, NY 11930
We use PayPal to process our orders. It is completely safe and secure, and you do not need an account. Just sign in as a guest. *If you have questions about your order contact us at [email protected]
NOTE FROM DML News: Tell Fox News to cut it out! DML News App Founder Dennis Michael Lynch explains how we can support Trump and tell Fox not to start leaning left! Watch:
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week