EXCLUSIVE: September report released for child sex crimes by illegal aliens in just one state
An organization in North Carolina who keeps track of crimes committed by illegal aliens on a daily and monthly basis, has released their report for the month of September.
North Carolinians For Immigration Reform and Enforcement (NCFIRE) reports on their website that 9 illegal aliens were arrested for 16 child rape or child sexual assault charges in North Carolina for the month of September. CLICK HERE to view mugshots and details of charges.
On their website, FCFIRE states the following:
We are a statewide grassroots organization that is dedicated to immigration enforcement. Our organization represents the citizens’ interest in stopping the flood of illegal aliens into North Carolina. We simply can’t afford illegal aliens’ tremendous costs any longer. The damage incurred, the crimes, costs and physical and emotional damage these people are causing, are just too great.
We also seek to educate our citizens to the many costly and destructive aspects of illegal immigrant crime. The crimes we document in our monthly crime reports include some of the most heinous crimes imaginable.
(The sad thing about it is, every one of them is 100% preventable if our N.C. Legislators would simply enact and enforce, state level illegal immigration laws.)
September 2018 Child Rapes by Illegal Aliens in NC – https://t.co/qKx5xzfBBd
— gab.ai/NCFIRE (@NCFIREJames) October 9, 2018
In their monthly email, NCFIRE wrote:
Well…here we are AGAIN. Another month, another Child Rape Report in NC. It just never ends!
Obviously our Representatives at the NCGA in Raleigh, are NOT hearing from enough NC citizens telling them to put a stop to this insanity. Until they do, these monthly child rape reports will continue. You would think that 5 years worth of them would be enough but apparently not.
Additionally, NCFIRE has posted the following cases on their Facebook page:
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance