EXCLUSIVE: Trump’s approval rating reveals surprising comparison to Obama’s
According to the Rasmussen Reports daily presidential tracking poll for Friday, President Trump’s approval rating is five points higher than former president Barack Obama’s was at the same point in his presidency.
Trump’s approval rating for Friday was at 51 percent, with 47 percent disapproving of the president’s job performance.
According to a comparison chart published by Rasmussen Reports, Obama’s approval rating on the same date of his presidency was at 46 percent.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 14, 2019
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Judge denies DACA student’s request to remain in the country
- REPORT: Deal on Trump border bill looks dim before break
- WARNING: Dramatic bodycam video documents ambush that killed rookie cop
- VIDEO: Trump explains why he talks about a third term
- BREAKING: Iran lawmakers chant ‘Death to America’ as U.S. called ‘terrorist’
- REPORT: Buckingham Palace calls pest control after Queen ‘horrified’ by rodents in royal kitchen
- VIDEO: ‘Police Haters’ Taunt Officers At Scene Of Shooting That Killed Female Cop