EXCLUSIVE: Trump’s approval rating reveals surprising comparison to Obama’s
According to the Rasmussen Reports daily presidential tracking poll for Friday, President Trump’s approval rating is five points higher than former president Barack Obama’s was at the same point in his presidency.
Trump’s approval rating for Friday was at 51 percent, with 47 percent disapproving of the president’s job performance.
According to a comparison chart published by Rasmussen Reports, Obama’s approval rating on the same date of his presidency was at 46 percent.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 14, 2019
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House