All eyes on PA election today, and why it’s critical…
All eyes are on Pennsylvania today, as the election taking place could determine what will take place in November.
The first special election of 2018 features Republican Rick Saccone and Democrat Conor Lamb battling Tuesday for the congressional seat in Pennsylvania’s 18th district.
The congressional seat opened after Republican Rep. Tim Murphy, who was staunchly anti-abortion, resigned in 2017 amid reports that he asked his mistress to get an abortion when he believed she was pregnant.
Democrats are hoping to stir up enough enthusiasm in the special election – especially among union members – to increase voter turnout and change the party representing a district that has recently been red.
In illustration of the importance of Tuesday’s special election, Saccone has received major support from Vice President Pence, Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump Jr., and President Trump himself traveled to western Pennsylvania this past weekend to campaign for Saccone and urge voters to elect him to advance the White House agenda. Joe Biden campaigned for Lamb.
DML News will be watching the election closely and posting final results when they become available.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations