Facebook admits on the phone they delete DML posts (video)
Written by DML
We are moving forward with our case that the product being sold to publishers by Facebook is not as advertised, and that political discrimination is a factor when deciding who gets “reach” and who does not.
Below is a video of Facebook admitting they delete our content, and the content on other pages.
The video: It is edited down. It is not edited to change a message. I am in possession of the original video recording that includes the entire phone call which is being handed over to my attorney. This video was recorded last year.
Pay special attention to the financial noose explained at the end. Note: The beginning of the video sounds terrible. It improves within seconds.
Below this video is a second video which is with a Facebook sales person who sells me on advertising with the company. The information he provides doesn’t appear to be true today.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- UPDATE: Ocasio-Cortez responds to ‘wack’ Times Square billboard
- SURPRISE? Dem. 2020 candidate breaks from the pack: ‘We can’t have open borders, we need to have border security’
- REPORT: Kamala Harris releases statement on Jussie Smollett scandal
- VIDEO: Hundreds of caravan migrants headed to US violently attack police in southern Mexico
- REPORT: State senate passes bill to keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: CNN’s Don Lemon on Smollett: ‘Not His Fault’
- REPORT: Michigan mother fatally shot 3 young daughters in woods before killing self
- BREAKING: MUST SEE – BOMBSHELL details revealed in press conference on Jussie Smollett’s hoax attack, plus revelations on homophobic letter