Facebook admits on the phone they delete DML posts (video)
Written by DML
We are moving forward with our case that the product being sold to publishers by Facebook is not as advertised, and that political discrimination is a factor when deciding who gets “reach” and who does not.
Below is a video of Facebook admitting they delete our content, and the content on other pages.
The video: It is edited down. It is not edited to change a message. I am in possession of the original video recording that includes the entire phone call which is being handed over to my attorney. This video was recorded last year.
Pay special attention to the financial noose explained at the end. Note: The beginning of the video sounds terrible. It improves within seconds.
Below this video is a second video which is with a Facebook sales person who sells me on advertising with the company. The information he provides doesn’t appear to be true today.
Trending on DML News
- Trump Tweet: Video of Hillary Clinton: ‘This is classic!’
- REPORT: Injured, starving teen found living in barn was ‘within a week of death’
- VIDEO: Rand Paul blocks Sanders’ resolution, calls it ‘crazy hatred’ against Trump
- BREAKING: Mueller offered Podesta immunity to testify against Manafort, claims Fox News host
- REPORT: Woman robs, murders mom, grandmother and goes on spending spree
- FOOD WARNING: Popular sweet treat recalled amid salmonella scare
- VIDEO: Democrats erupt in ’USA’ chant on House floor
- BREAKING: NFL team to discipline players who protest during national anthem
- REPORT: Video emerges of Melania Trump looking horrified after shaking Putin’s hand
- REPORT: Maxine Waters warns supporters of possible ‘armed protests’ against her