Facebook admits on the phone they delete DML posts (video)
Written by DML
We are moving forward with our case that the product being sold to publishers by Facebook is not as advertised, and that political discrimination is a factor when deciding who gets “reach” and who does not.
Below is a video of Facebook admitting they delete our content, and the content on other pages.
The video: It is edited down. It is not edited to change a message. I am in possession of the original video recording that includes the entire phone call which is being handed over to my attorney. This video was recorded last year.
Pay special attention to the financial noose explained at the end. Note: The beginning of the video sounds terrible. It improves within seconds.
Below this video is a second video which is with a Facebook sales person who sells me on advertising with the company. The information he provides doesn’t appear to be true today.
Trending on DML News
- Texas husband decapitates wife in front of kids, stuffs head into freezer
- Sandy Hook mom blasts Trump on anniversary of shooting
- Millionaire heir and friend kill woman, burn her body in incinerator
- POLL: Who is the worst president since 1969
- Woman savagely mauled and killed by her own dogs (video)
- BREAKING: TRUMP says he does not plan to fire Robert Mueller (video)
- BREAKING: Amtrak train derails over highway overpass (video)
- DML: Dem appears on Fox to make credible argument against Trump tax plan (video)
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner sued
- Here’s why Jason Priestley punched Harvey Weinstein in 1995