Facebook admits on the phone they delete DML posts (video)
Written by DML
We are moving forward with our case that the product being sold to publishers by Facebook is not as advertised, and that political discrimination is a factor when deciding who gets “reach” and who does not.
Below is a video of Facebook admitting they delete our content, and the content on other pages.
The video: It is edited down. It is not edited to change a message. I am in possession of the original video recording that includes the entire phone call which is being handed over to my attorney. This video was recorded last year.
Pay special attention to the financial noose explained at the end. Note: The beginning of the video sounds terrible. It improves within seconds.
Below this video is a second video which is with a Facebook sales person who sells me on advertising with the company. The information he provides doesn’t appear to be true today.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Russia’s presidential election results are in…
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton issues statement about comments she made about Trump voters
- Cirque du Soleil performer dies in fall at Tampa show (video)
- TRUMP Tweet: Comey lied under oath (video)
- Sen. Graham calls for Senate hearing on McCabe firing and makes ominous prediction (video)
- Dem threatens to vote to impeach Trump
- VIDEO: Woman banned from airline after giving oral sex to stranger in bathroom
- POLL: Did Mueller investigation lead to Don Jr. and wife breakup
- Actor Jim Carrey tweets ugly portrait of Sarah Sanders (see painting)
- VIDEO: GOP Sen rips Trump in CNN interview, wants 2020 primary (video)