Facebook screws with Dennis Michael Lynch… again (video)
Dennis Michael Lynch has been locked out of his Facebook account for 4 days straight. The inability to access his personal pages translates into an inability to do his LIVE program each day. ‘The Truth with Dennis Michael Lynch’ stands as the most watched conservative talk show on Facebook when measured by today live viewers.
By blocking DML, Facebook denies him access to the 1,320,000 people who LIKE his pages. Although the pages remain active, only DML’s website writers can access them.
A rep from Facebook who works at a sales division at the company told DML that his account is blocked because he “over-spammed” from his personal user account. DML is calling foul because he doesn’t use his personal user account to share or interact on his business pages — he doesn’t use his personal account whatsoever and has not for years.
The rep provided DML with a link and said to appeal the block, claiming “the right people will see it.”
The issue is, Facebook will not allow DML to appeal the decision even if he wanted to. As shown in the video below, DML completes the 3-part form with his name, copy of his photo ID and description of the issue. He then tries to submit the form but gets rejected. The message claims he did not complete the form in full. DML tries numerous different times using different versions of his name. He comes up empty each time.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- EXCLUSIVE: Bombshell report from Border Patrol proves urgent need for IMMEDIATE action
- VIDEO: Crowd jeers during military ceremony at Portland soccer game. See why.
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- TRUMP TWEETS: Touts WaPo story, fighting ‘fake news’ and ‘RINOS’
- BREAKING: Oil prices surge after attack cuts Saudi Arabian supplies
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island