FBI Director in hot seat Tuesday
FBI Director Christopher Wray, along with other top intel officials, are scheduled to appear before the Senate Intelligence Committee Tuesday.
The hearing is slated to be about global threats facing the U.S. However, it could lead to so much more.
Tuesday’s hearing is drawing attention because it turn into a conversation about the battle over dueling memos from the Republicans and Democrats on alleged government surveillance abuses and concerns about suspected political bias in the FBI. Wray met with Trump Friday of last week prior to the president rejecting the Dem’s memo for public release.
Wray will be joined by the following officials: Director Mike Pompeo, National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers, Defense Intelligence Agency Director Robert Ashley and National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Director Robert Cardillo.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Somali refugee wins Democratic primary in Keith Ellison’s old district
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa