FBI Director in hot seat Tuesday
FBI Director Christopher Wray, along with other top intel officials, are scheduled to appear before the Senate Intelligence Committee Tuesday.
The hearing is slated to be about global threats facing the U.S. However, it could lead to so much more.
Tuesday’s hearing is drawing attention because it turn into a conversation about the battle over dueling memos from the Republicans and Democrats on alleged government surveillance abuses and concerns about suspected political bias in the FBI. Wray met with Trump Friday of last week prior to the president rejecting the Dem’s memo for public release.
Wray will be joined by the following officials: Director Mike Pompeo, National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers, Defense Intelligence Agency Director Robert Ashley and National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Director Robert Cardillo.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tells what company she would like to control, to distribute ‘accurate news’