FBI Director in hot seat Tuesday
FBI Director Christopher Wray, along with other top intel officials, are scheduled to appear before the Senate Intelligence Committee Tuesday.
The hearing is slated to be about global threats facing the U.S. However, it could lead to so much more.
Tuesday’s hearing is drawing attention because it turn into a conversation about the battle over dueling memos from the Republicans and Democrats on alleged government surveillance abuses and concerns about suspected political bias in the FBI. Wray met with Trump Friday of last week prior to the president rejecting the Dem’s memo for public release.
Wray will be joined by the following officials: Director Mike Pompeo, National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers, Defense Intelligence Agency Director Robert Ashley and National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Director Robert Cardillo.
Trending on DML News
- Florida lawmaker’s aide fired after claiming Florida shooting survivors are actors
- Florida student speak out: I’m not a crisis actor (video)
- Pelosi proposes SHOCKING alternative to border wall (video)
- Prominent attorney charged for sexually abusing dog (video)
- UPDATE: 7th grader who shot himself at school had alarming items in backpack
- Reader sends screenshot of Facebook’s new censorship ploy (picture)
- Trump accuser makes ominous threat (video)
- Mueller files additional charges against Manafort, Gates
- REPORT: Retired sanitation worker makes $285K a year from pension
- WaPo publishes video comparing Trump and Obama reactions to school shootings (video)