Fed-up dad gives daughter shocking advice
Fed up with his 14-year-old daughter’s bad behavior, Ulys Laffette Bell IV, 38, took a horrifying approach to discipline by suggesting that the girl commit suicide. He even handed her his 9mm handgun, the teenager told school officials on Monday.
The incident took place on Sunday, in Fort Mohave, Arizona, which is located approximately 85 miles south of Las Vegas, according to a report from 3 News Las Vegas.
The Mohave County Sheriff’s Office said they were informed of Bell’s inappropriate actions by the girl’s school. He later admitted to authorities that he was having disciplinary issues with his daughter and did give her the gun and tell her to shoot herself. He added that the gun was not loaded at the time of the incident.
Sue Callahan, the sheriff’s office spokeswoman, said officials hadn’t confirmed whether or not the gun was unloaded at the time of the alleged incident. However, Bell was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct with a weapon, child abuse and endangerment.
Reports say that he was booked into the Mohave County Jail without incident.
Trending on DML News
- Trump Tweet: Video of Hillary Clinton: ‘This is classic!’
- REPORT: Injured, starving teen found living in barn was ‘within a week of death’
- VIDEO: Rand Paul blocks Sanders’ resolution, calls it ‘crazy hatred’ against Trump
- BREAKING: Mueller offered Podesta immunity to testify against Manafort, claims Fox News host
- REPORT: Woman robs, murders mom, grandmother and goes on spending spree
- FOOD WARNING: Popular sweet treat recalled amid salmonella scare
- VIDEO: Democrats erupt in ’USA’ chant on House floor
- BREAKING: NFL team to discipline players who protest during national anthem
- REPORT: Video emerges of Melania Trump looking horrified after shaking Putin’s hand
- REPORT: Maxine Waters warns supporters of possible ‘armed protests’ against her