Fed-up dad gives daughter shocking advice
Fed up with his 14-year-old daughter’s bad behavior, Ulys Laffette Bell IV, 38, took a horrifying approach to discipline by suggesting that the girl commit suicide. He even handed her his 9mm handgun, the teenager told school officials on Monday.
The incident took place on Sunday, in Fort Mohave, Arizona, which is located approximately 85 miles south of Las Vegas, according to a report from 3 News Las Vegas.
The Mohave County Sheriff’s Office said they were informed of Bell’s inappropriate actions by the girl’s school. He later admitted to authorities that he was having disciplinary issues with his daughter and did give her the gun and tell her to shoot herself. He added that the gun was not loaded at the time of the incident.
Sue Callahan, the sheriff’s office spokeswoman, said officials hadn’t confirmed whether or not the gun was unloaded at the time of the alleged incident. However, Bell was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct with a weapon, child abuse and endangerment.
Reports say that he was booked into the Mohave County Jail without incident.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Russia’s presidential election results are in…
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton issues statement about comments she made about Trump voters
- Cirque du Soleil performer dies in fall at Tampa show (video)
- TRUMP Tweet: Comey lied under oath (video)
- Sen. Graham calls for Senate hearing on McCabe firing and makes ominous prediction (video)
- Dem threatens to vote to impeach Trump
- VIDEO: Woman banned from airline after giving oral sex to stranger in bathroom
- POLL: Did Mueller investigation lead to Don Jr. and wife breakup
- Actor Jim Carrey tweets ugly portrait of Sarah Sanders (see painting)
- VIDEO: GOP Sen rips Trump in CNN interview, wants 2020 primary (video)