Fed-up dad gives daughter shocking advice
Fed up with his 14-year-old daughter’s bad behavior, Ulys Laffette Bell IV, 38, took a horrifying approach to discipline by suggesting that the girl commit suicide. He even handed her his 9mm handgun, the teenager told school officials on Monday.
The incident took place on Sunday, in Fort Mohave, Arizona, which is located approximately 85 miles south of Las Vegas, according to a report from 3 News Las Vegas.
The Mohave County Sheriff’s Office said they were informed of Bell’s inappropriate actions by the girl’s school. He later admitted to authorities that he was having disciplinary issues with his daughter and did give her the gun and tell her to shoot herself. He added that the gun was not loaded at the time of the incident.
Sue Callahan, the sheriff’s office spokeswoman, said officials hadn’t confirmed whether or not the gun was unloaded at the time of the alleged incident. However, Bell was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct with a weapon, child abuse and endangerment.
Reports say that he was booked into the Mohave County Jail without incident.
Trending on DML News
- Texas husband decapitates wife in front of kids, stuffs head into freezer
- Sandy Hook mom blasts Trump on anniversary of shooting
- BREAKING: Amtrak train derails over highway overpass (video)
- Millionaire heir and friend kill woman, burn her body in incinerator
- Woman savagely mauled and killed by her own dogs (video)
- BREAKING: TRUMP says he does not plan to fire Robert Mueller (video)
- POLL: Who is the worst president since 1969
- REPORT: Obama stopped US task force from taking down Hezbollah’s criminal network in order to secure his Iran nuke deal
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner sued
- Here’s why Jason Priestley punched Harvey Weinstein in 1995