Fed-up dad gives daughter shocking advice
Fed up with his 14-year-old daughter’s bad behavior, Ulys Laffette Bell IV, 38, took a horrifying approach to discipline by suggesting that the girl commit suicide. He even handed her his 9mm handgun, the teenager told school officials on Monday.
The incident took place on Sunday, in Fort Mohave, Arizona, which is located approximately 85 miles south of Las Vegas, according to a report from 3 News Las Vegas.
The Mohave County Sheriff’s Office said they were informed of Bell’s inappropriate actions by the girl’s school. He later admitted to authorities that he was having disciplinary issues with his daughter and did give her the gun and tell her to shoot herself. He added that the gun was not loaded at the time of the incident.
Sue Callahan, the sheriff’s office spokeswoman, said officials hadn’t confirmed whether or not the gun was unloaded at the time of the alleged incident. However, Bell was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct with a weapon, child abuse and endangerment.
Reports say that he was booked into the Mohave County Jail without incident.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl